Lush Hideout River

I apologize in advance if this issue is known and too insignificant to matter.

A minor problem with the flow direction of the river in Lush Hideout.

It is obvious that now it moves as one entity with the main body of water from the big waterfall at 11 o'clock (top of the screen) - i.e. left to right from top to bottom of the screen.

While logically the river should have its flow from bottom left to top right as the small bottom waterfall and the end rapids imply.

Thank you.
Last edited by SigynFocshea on Mar 1, 2017, 5:28:53 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2017, 5:11:28 AM
The way you wrote it confused me (and maybe others?) a bit, so i will try to re-write it if i may:

In the Lush Hideout (speaking of the tier3 version now), there are two moving bodies of water:
- a big stream (over which the bridge expands) flowing ↘ (from top-left to bottom-right)
- a small rivulet flowing on the walkable ground in that direction: ↗ (from bottom-left to top-right)

The problem is, the little ripples on the entire water surface of the ↗-rivulet, regardless of its curves and bends, move unanimously perpendicular ↘ like on the big stream, so not in the rivulet's flow-direction but river bank to river bank.
Maybe this ripple effect is a global paramater for a zone, e.g. one pre-set direction for the water effects, instead of every graphic object has its own? GGG should be able to give us insight^^ .. but in this case, it wont be possible to fix that.

Thanks dude .... i never realized that and since FoO the graphics of water changed making it less clear observable, but now that i looked closer and do know it, it bugs my all the time.
Ahhh, your observation destroyed my inner peace :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info