United in Dream Price

Do you think the price of United in Dream will sink in the next weeks or increase?
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2017, 6:08:36 AM
Compared to the previous league? I expect it will be more expensive this time, it will be harder to acquire and we know what it can do now.

It will probably drop in price after the double dipping removal in 3.0.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
yeah double dipping removal in 3.0 is probably a death sentence for all minion based poison
You won't be able to get it in standard for the duration of the legacy league aside from the ones that already moved there from breach, so price there should be fairly expensive.

I doubt it'll be too hard to get ahold of in Legacy though, especially the first version of it. Tons of people will run breach as the items are very good
The limit to the number of Animated Weapons might affect the demand for it as well.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
The limit to the number of Animated Weapons might affect the demand for it as well.

I'll admit I never played AW (yet, planned on going SRS/AW in Legacy) so take this with a grain of salt.

Looking at streamers, breach bosses were being kill in less than 2 secs with 30-40 AW up with United in Dream. It might reduce clear speed since they take a while to travel and hit monsters, but people are also now stacking lots of minion movement speed on jewelry and the gem could come back.

Don't get me wrong it's definitely a nerf, but I'm not sure it will have such a big impact, other than on performance when people had 70-100 of them and lagged the whole team. 50 is plenty.

I do really hope I can get my hands on a United in Dream so hopefully they aren't too crazy expensive.
"
mark1030 wrote:

Doubtful, 50 is more than enough for anything but to cheese bosses with 6-player hp. And a variety of other minion builds want the weapon, some of which got buffed.

Up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info