How much health does Uber Izaro have?

Would it be fair to compare it to a map boss?

If yes, then which boss has a similar HP to Uber Izaro? (assume no buffs on either boss).

I ask this because I want to test whether my char is ready or not for uber, and I'd rather take a try on a map with 6 portals than try an offering.
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 8:13:18 AM
Dont have a verified answer but:

This http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Izaro says 3400%. So one phase would be ~1100%. Most map bosses have 400%. So in every phase he has ~3x the health of a T8 map boss. But this is speculation as the database may not be consistent with the server code. And its also possible that I misinterpret it. Furthermore some buffs give him extra resists and/or mitigation.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
By the numbers on poedb, if we compare it to map bosses of the same level, he has 8,5 times as much life as the Barrows boss, so each phase would have around 3 times as much life. He also has 45/45/45/22 resists versus 30/30/30/15 that the Barrows boss has.

Everything considered, it sounds about right.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 25, 2017, 1:03:55 PM
ok thank you!!

so you've taken the 1800% life and resists into account, yes?

Thanks for the great answer! i'll try to take down bosses with higher hp for practice!
"
Disconaut wrote:
ok thank you!!

so you've taken the 1800% life and resists into account, yes?

Thanks for the great answer! i'll try to take down bosses with higher hp for practice!

IMO practicing in merciless labyrinth would be more helpful. Izaro fights are "very special" compared with map bosses. And Merciless is (except for the much longer green circle duration and the sentinels in 3rd stage) "the same". Izaro got less health and does less damage of course.
You can remove 1-2 gems from your damage skill and watch/observe your health. That should tell you if you are ready. Do consider though that Izaro difficulty depends extremely on which buffs/mechanics he got.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info