ingame marketplace

Something similar to Diablo 3's auctionhouse. That would be sweet.

Why did D3 Ah fail? Was it too much of a pay to win issue or something else?
What is the difference between an ingame marketplace and the poe.trade besides the hassle of contacting the seller and hope he replies?
www.graffiticreator.net
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 9:24:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
MindGem wrote:

Not going to happen...a wealth of sources from GGG can confirm
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
MindGem wrote:

Why did D3 Ah fail? Was it too much of a pay to win issue or something else?
What is the difference between an ingame marketplace and the poe.trade besides the hassle of contacting the seller and hope he replies?

You are right that the difference between an "auction house" and XYZ is "the hassle of contacting the seller and hope he replies?"... and GGG likes it that way. They don't want it to be even easier than it already is to progress gear. (This is something I personally agree with, that it is already almost too easy to get BiS everything.)
U MAD?
I am not sure if GGG even wanted to have a "xyz marketplace". I think it was more an initialte of players! What GGG wants is the trade via the trade chat, reading a lot of entries the whole day and hoping that something useful get posted. Why do they even keep this trade chat system?
I can understand the downside.

You grind for a bit to get some currency, trade yourself up to wealth, they buy to win.

But on the other hand, the only obsticle for that being the case now is the hassle or doing the website thing so the ppl who like that type of deal already do it.

Maybe they could do a variation of D2 trade and AH. Have the option to join and create "trade game", while in there you can sorta browse players listed inventory slots.
www.graffiticreator.net

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info