flame totem skin

I would like to know if GGG think to add very soon new flame totem skin OR let us use spell and ranged totem skins for it?
Just look at Dragon totem skin -it screams "FIRE"! Make it flame totem skin too, please!
Ghostflame totem skin is good but it affects only the flame, not the totem itself which would make it totally different.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 8:05:55 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I thought they changed the way that totem skins work, and they now all work on all types other than ancestral?
U MAD?

cant use it on spell totem if you meant that, would love to, though
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Feb 24, 2017, 4:53:32 PM
Skill Specific Skins are still limited. Not sure if they've made it so you can use Ghostflame along with the Non-Ancestral Totem Skins (I.E: Dragon,Eagle Guardian,Ziggurat,etc)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Necromael wrote:

That's not what OP wants the do though. In fact, he wants the opposite. He wants to be able to use the Ziggurat/Tiki/Dragon/Whatever totem skin on a flame totem gem. Which I'm fairly certain you can now do.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:

That's not what OP wants the do though. In fact, he wants the opposite. He wants to be able to use the Ziggurat/Tiki/Dragon/Whatever totem skin on a flame totem gem. Which I'm fairly certain you can now do.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

So i can use Dragon totem skin on Flame totem gem? But cant use Ghostflame AND Dragon totem skins on same gem /or any other skin+ghostflame skin/?
"
canilaz_ wrote:
So i can use Dragon totem skin on Flame totem gem? But cant use Ghostflame AND Dragon totem skins on same gem /or any other skin+ghostflame skin/?

You cannot use both. It is one or the other.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Kinda happy i have choice but still hope GGG will make better flame totem skin.
Thank you for responses, guys.
"
canilaz_ wrote:

The ghost flame skin also changes the totem itself, not just the color of the fire. That's the reason you can't use both.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info