Almost unexisting currency

Dude this game is for no life grinders. Not casuals.

These no lifers run maps in less than 1 minute. Hundreds a day. Then you'll be finding some (many). Hours has nothing to do with it really. speed and monsters dead per min is king.

There are other ways to exalts. Flip currency which I'm particularly fond of, items, sell severives etc but all are grinding too in a way.

Bottom line put in serious efforts and get exalts. They are not called grinding gear games for nothng youu know
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2017, 3:46:38 AM
I understand. Well, i think i was enjoying it too much, it seems...
"
katmos wrote:
it's not that i'm not efficient, i just drop characters at about level 70 because of remaking the same content and getting bored with the character. So i played a lot -

You played a lot, being inefficient.

Don't try to find excuses, some people reach maps within 10 hours, and the maps ( many tilesets ) + their mods do keep the game kinda fresh still, and there are interesting unique maps too.
But you have never really been there maybe, and are running the same content over again apparently .... even thought to do not like "remaking the same content".
Plus those maps do provide bonuses to quantity of items and currency that drop, which increase your chances of getting those exalted orbs.

Really, for example, if you pick up way less crap items, you will waste way less time, run more content and significantly increase your chances to see good orbs drop.
You could do it, but you need to try more, if you really want to.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
katmos wrote:
it's not that i'm not efficient, i just drop characters at about level 70 because of remaking the same content and getting bored with the character. So i played a lot - but just got only one exalted orb, and so far i don't see any reason why should uselessly. At least, if I would do it for a bigger reward, it would worth it, but right now...I just sand by and expect the new 6 chapters.

Uuum, so you haven't done any serious map farming and you are complaining about exalt drops? Ok...

You do understand that a player who grinds maps for the same amount of time is 2-3 times more effective? So they'd have 1k hours effectively. If they are in the league, that goes up even more.
Now, let's take into account that there are A LOT of people who play 5-600 hours per league and spend most of those in maps...
Lemme tell you, the market would be flooded with exalts if the drop rates were higher.

Why is that bad?

More exalts-> crafting is easier->takes less time to get gear->people get bored more quickly.

I'm sorry, but you're looking at this very subjectively and without the needed knowledge to know what it would do to the state of the game...

Also: note that PoE is balanced around trading, so, yes, you are supposed to trade for exalts.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info