Damage Calculating

Hello.
Im have some troubles with this.
Damage of spells calculated is easy. (Without conversion)
But with weapon, conversion and some differents affixes it's very hard. And i dont know how.

Pls tell me formule, or some damage calculator.

In build: bow, phys damage increase, bow phys damage increase, 100% conversion in lightning, lightning increase, elemental damage increase, elemental damage with weapon increase, phys damage as extra lightning damage, flat added damage (phys and lightning), more damage(charges).

Pls help me.

P.S. sorry for my eng. His is not my main language.
P.S.2. Im know about increase and MORE mechanic.(about "increase" is primary increase, "more" - secondary increase)
Righteous Fire forever.
Last bumped on Feb 24, 2017, 3:47:59 PM
the universal furmula cointaining all the possiblities and factors would be very long so I try to explain key and relevant things.

increased damage from all applicable sources is additive, mods stack into one standalone multiplier.

converted damage retains its original properties. this means that with 100% phys to lightning the damage coming from phys will be affected by both phys and lightning damage modifiers. Things like hatred or added fire support will be based on phys before the conversion.

edit: more/less modifiers are always standalone multipliers
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 24, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
the universal furmula cointaining all the possiblities and factors would be very long so I try to explain key and relevant things.

increased damage from all applicable sources is additive, mods stack into one standalone multiplier.

converted damage retains its original properties. this means that with 100% phys to lightning the damage coming from phys will be affected by both phys and lightning damage modifiers. Things like hatred or added fire support will be based on phys before the conversion.

edit: more/less modifiers are always standalone multipliers

Lightning Arrow: Deals 120% of Base Attack Damage.

It's from bow damage? or from summary with % damage?
Righteous Fire forever.
"
skynexion wrote:

Bow Damage.

It's a multiplier, so for any other damage with bow ( = any Attack skills you can use with a bow) is multiplied by 1.2
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
skynexion wrote:

Bow Damage.

It's a multiplier, so for any other damage with bow ( = any Attack skills you can use with a bow) is multiplied by 1.2

Then formule (base without extra damage and added) is: bow damage * 1.2 * increase summary * all more with "*" each.?
Then extra damage is extra * 1.2 * increase elem * more
ANd added is: flat * 1.2 * increase elem * more
and after sum of all?
Righteous Fire forever.
No, flat comes first. When you have "x-y added to attacks" the game counts it as added to your bow, so that stat is part of your bow damage. Sorry for the confusion :p

Want to see real example?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
No, flat comes first. When you have "x-y added to attacks" the game counts it as added to your bow, so that stat is part of your bow damage. Sorry for the confusion :p

Want to see real example?

Bow damage: 86.28-283.5 (average).
P.S. convertion in lightning is 100% (50% from Lightning Arrow, 50% from Physical to Lightning support)

Increase modifiers:
Spoiler
110% Elemental damage
140% Elemental Damage with Weapon
40% Attack Damage
131% Projectile Damage
24% Physical attack damage
114% Phisical damage with bow
147% Lightning damage
34% Lightning damage with weapon
10% Physical damage

More modifiers:
Spoiler
28% more damage
60% elemental damage with weapon
50% physical projectile attack damage

Flat:
Spoiler
20-81 Lightning
20-378 Lightning

Extra:
Spoiler
30% of Physical to lightning as extra

100% Crit.
Crit multiplier: 124% (and 150% base) -> 274% + 50% (choir amulet) -> 324%
Righteous Fire forever.
Last edited by skynexion on Feb 24, 2017, 3:09:08 PM
And im need calculate this all in 2 number. min dam, max dam.
Righteous Fire forever.
Just take average. You'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary work.
"
Sentilial wrote:
Just take average. You'll save yourself a lot of unnecessary work.

Im need exact number. For looking about build. playable or not. Defence is ok. Need damage now calculate.
Righteous Fire forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info