About "Strand" map

Hello,

i got a question, i see un stream and on different guild that everybody in high level is doing "strand" map. They have the power to do T16-15 and keep doing shaped strand (lvl 11)

Why? why this map is better than other maps?

Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 6:20:00 PM
Two things relevant to maps, what level are they and how fast are they to run?

Shaped strands may be tier 11 but they can be cleared in a ridiculously short time due to their straight narrow nature, even I can do a strand in <2 minutes and i'm no speed runner/meta builder. That speed makes up for the xp loss of being lower level so they just get spammed.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 24, 2017, 11:31:34 AM
Supposedly it has the highest exp/min potential but obviously the loot is not going to be great since its a t11 map.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It's a line map with harmless native mobs (zombies/crabs) and harmless bosses. Good location on Atlas for sextanting and low enough tier that it can be sustained indefinitely.

Strands are good because they're linear and usually pretty easy to fully clear without backtracking. Shaped Canyon is another good alternative for that tier.
Last edited by carkasjak on Feb 24, 2017, 12:53:25 PM
"
taolek wrote:
Hello,

i got a question, i see un stream and on different guild that everybody in high level is doing "strand" map. They have the power to do T16-15 and keep doing shaped strand (lvl 11)

Why? why this map is better than other maps?

you can customize your atlas so only strand is possible to get as a tier 11 map. you can try it if you have an empty atlas but it's pretty boring and brain dead to do the same map over and over.
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 25, 2017, 6:20:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info