6L chest armor - better use Vorici or trying using Fusings?

I immediately need 6L Belly of the Beast - Previously I used 300 fusings without result - now I have again 300+ of them - IM not sure about trying again - what is better:
Hold them until have 1500 for vorici or trying with 300+ on deck on my Belly of beast full wyrmscale?
How much I can loose until finally get 6L?
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 6:11:32 PM
Go to poetrade, buy a 6link white base for 20 c, alch/scour or chaos spam until it has a life roll on it.

Alternatively you could wait until u get like 1500 fuses, sell them and buy a 6link belly for way cheaper, than the 1500 fusing woud cost you.
yeah krenderke is right, theres a 6L belly up for 365 chaos atm, a bunch more for 6ex each.

I think the rates on fusing are pretty bad right now, but with a unique like belly its almost always better to just buy one already linked.
It is always cheaper to buy than to craft. Hard facts...
I love these threads.

OP, there is literally NO WAY anyone can answer your question. Why? Because you could get a 6L on your next single fusing, or you could spend another 2,000 without getting it. It is a gamble.

Previously replies are correct though, that you are better off just trading for a 6L belly than spending 1500 fuses to 6L one...
U MAD?
If you'll be happy with a 5l, you can manually do it now. 6s it and fuse, and stop if you get a 5l. If you get a 6l awesome.

Never plan on having a 6l. Plan for 5. 6 is a luxury and is best obtained by blind luck or trading.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
If you'll be happy with a 5l, you can manually do it now. 6s it and fuse, and stop if you get a 5l. If you get a 6l awesome.

Never plan on having a 6l. Plan for 5. 6 is a luxury and is best obtained by blind luck or trading.

Is this still true today?

I'd say 6L is mandatory, 6L Belly is a luxury.

So: Buy a 6L whatever armor for a couple chaos. Enjoy your 6L power.
Then Buy Belly of the beast. 6S it. Roll fuses, stop at 5L.
Sell 5L Belly to whoever pays you for it.
Buy more Bellys. 6S, sell 5Ls.
Stop when you get a 6L Belly. Wear it.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

I'd say 6L is mandatory

Depends on how you set your standards. If you believe a build isn't viable unless it can comfortably clear T15s, then 6L is fairly mandatory. I'm still stuck in the past where T15s are an end-game chase goal, so I make tons of builds where the planning stops at 5L.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
Depends on how you set your standards.

I don't know if this counts as a "standard", but I'd wear a Tabula Rasa over a 5L Belly.

The only reason to break the "6L > base item" rule would be: The base item is build-enabling (like shavs, cospri's or whatever).
A Belly is just a small portion of resists and a couple hundred more life.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
adghar wrote:
"
Peterlerock wrote:

I'd say 6L is mandatory

Depends on how you set your standards. If you believe a build isn't viable unless it can comfortably clear T15s, then 6L is fairly mandatory. I'm still stuck in the past where T15s are an end-game chase goal, so I make tons of builds where the planning stops at 5L.

I wouldn't call a 6L anywhere near mandatory for comfortable t15s. For t16s and shaper, maybe (though there's ways around that too), but t15s are pretty breezy these days, even a 4L attack can be relatively comfortable with a decent weapon (maybe a 5L for spells though, unless you use an essence 4L like i'm fond of doing)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info