Vaal Gems

Dear GGG and the Path of Exile Community,

I would like to talk about the current and upcoming view on Vaal Gems as a whole. Currently the only Vaal gems I see being used in almost any build is Vaal Haste and Vaal Descipline.- Sometimes Grace - Which is understandable for the fact of how powerful these two gem currently are. With the upcoming changes to both of these Vaal gems I see a lot less use coming out of these. I think correct me if I'm wrong. That these are also the most expensive of the vaal gems.

A while back GGG decided to remove the ability to trigger gem Vaal Gems. However with the current changes to the Vaal Gems including the ones coming in 2.6. I'm suggesting that GGG takes a second look at the vaal gems reworking ones that are hardly ever used and allowing us to use trigger gem with them once again.

I feel like being able to use cast when stunned with the upcoming changed to Vaal Descipline would form a really great defensive for most characters. This is just one of many easy great defensive aganist stun that wouldn't require new players to have xxx exalts to battle stun death.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 12:57:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't see anyone dropping Vaal Haste or Vaal Disc because of the changes. They are still going to be preeeeeeety goddamn powerful for the investment.
U MAD?
True, I just feel that alot of vaal gems would be used again if they allowed them to work with triggers again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info