How to find pets

I forgot the character I last played and I cant find my pets.

I have around 60+ or more characters so it is difficult for me to find my pets =(

I know there is a program I can use, what is it called?

Spoiler
Beaking news... 150 bears have gone missing from the local zoo
Last edited by Metronomy on Feb 23, 2017, 4:26:43 AM
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 2:03:11 AM
Sorry to hear that, but glad to seeya back, Metronomy! =^[.]^=

Yeah, GGG has made pet ownership a bit of a mixed blessing. You can have two pets out now, but they're character bound, which also makes them verboten in races. Worse still, they've nerfed their sounds! My Bell Lizard no longer makes a merry jingling as he wanders my hideout. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
E-mail support and ask where your MTX are located, it's what i do when i'm in a pinch about them.

Welcome back Metro \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You dont find them, they find you!
Acquisition/Procurement may be able to help.
U MAD?
google for pet stores
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Your pet has escaped? D: I am very sorry to hear that.

I would suggest double checking all of your characters, keeping in mind that it is now possible to summon up to two pets at once! Hitting the "Unsummon Pet" button twice should ensure you have all the pets reclaimed on that character.

If you're still unable to find your pet, I'd have a look in your hideouts using the "Alt" key, which should bring up his little name tag and make him very easy to spot if he's hiding in a corner or under a crafting table.

If he is still eluding you after trying these things, is it possible that he was summoned into a hideout from a previous league? If that is possible, please purchase another decoration from one of your masters until you have a second page in your decoration stash? That should cause your stash pages to update and allow you to access your other decorations.

Let us know by emailing in to support@grindinggear.com if this does not solve your problem and we will investigate further. :D
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
"
Your pet has escaped? D: I am very sorry to hear that.

I would suggest double checking all of your characters, keeping in mind that it is now possible to summon up to two pets at once! Hitting the "Unsummon Pet" button twice should ensure you have all the pets reclaimed on that character.

If you're still unable to find your pet, I'd have a look in your hideouts using the "Alt" key, which should bring up his little name tag and make him very easy to spot if he's hiding in a corner or under a crafting table.

If he is still eluding you after trying these things, is it possible that he was summoned into a hideout from a previous league? If that is possible, please purchase another decoration from one of your masters until you have a second page in your decoration stash? That should cause your stash pages to update and allow you to access your other decorations.

Let us know by emailing in to support@grindinggear.com if this does not solve your problem and we will investigate further. :D
Thanks for the tip , but as I said checking 60+ characters can take a long time, thank you for posting the program name acquisition/procurement, thats what I was looking for, havent played in awhile so I forgot the name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info