Is the change e-mail function broken?

Hi, is there something wrong with the e-mail change option? I changed it and it said I'd receive an e-mail soon. Well it's been 3 hours, aren't these things usually instant??
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 12:03:17 PM
i'm assuming you are changing your email because you have lost access to your old one?

You can't change your email address unless you have access to the old address, a security feature to verify who you are (since you should be the only person able to access your email account)
Any changes, be it email or password change have an email sent out to the current linked email address with a link to a page where you can change it.

If you don't have access to the old email then you need to contact support via email and ask them to change it, they'll need to ask you security questions before asking you which address you are wanting to use now.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Feb 22, 2017, 10:50:09 AM
Yes I understood that after talking with support, but they asked me some questions to confirm it's actually me but when I answered they just stopped answering to my mails and the e-mail is still not changed.
Then you'll need to wait...3 hours is nothing, it can be weeks depending on their queue and the ones that deal with account security are a small team dealing with thousands of emails.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info