What are you gonna do if u find a Mirror at SSF league?

I think I'll keep it for a while and see if I also find a nice 1-h weapon or ring worth mirroring (for me, that is) for dual use.

If not I'll eventually transfer it to Standard and buy some fun items (HH I'm looking at you)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Same as I ever did with all other currency, either use it for crafting or leave it to rot in my stash.

I would probably be too scared to actually use it and just stash it.
I would keep it as Trophy. And after the league merge, I would let it stay alone in a Remove Only Currency Stashtab. Just to watch it from time to time lol.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
elwindakos wrote:
Or just keep it as a trophy for myself

This.
If you will get a Mirror during SSf , that is a SIGN from game - "No more ssf this league for you!"

Simple as that.
Mirrors are useless to me. I'd make a lvl 1 dummy and xfer for exalts in soft core ladder or just wait for std. Keep it as a shrine.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 22, 2017, 4:24:04 AM
Mirror linked multicolor for chrome recipie
"
DuffmanX89 wrote:
Mirror linked multicolor for chrome recipie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0JFFyskXrE

ZiggyD did it, and if he did it, it's probably a clever strategy.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
Make another SSF char, put mirror on hin, leave ssf with that mule. Keep playing SSF with main char.

won't drop anyways x'D if it does i might safe it and use later or if it happens early in the league i will transfer it to none ssf and make a new toon on ssf xD or make a new toon and let it take it out of sff if the rest will still be ssf else i keep it xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info