What are you gonna do if u find a Mirror at SSF league?

Betrayal yourself and move to the respective league, or keep playing at ssf league?
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 4:52:03 PM
I'm not going to find a mirror lol. If I did I would keep it to look at along with my rhoa feather and the crappy rare belt abaxoth dropped for me.
They're useless for anything other than RMT. I don't RMT, so I'd probably just give it to a random in A1N town to do whatever they want with it.
Use it on first good rare wand i find
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 22, 2017, 12:23:01 AM
Find a mirror, lol... Dream big!

If I found one, I'd let it sit in the stash until the league is over. Then I'd use it to buy something stupid on Standard.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Use it. That's what it's there for.

If I found one on any other league I'd hide it in my guild stash. Probably a page no one ever looks at...

Duping is dumb and GGG should have resisted the urge to put it in their game. What, did they expect people wouldn't RMT the shit out of something that breaks the cardinal ARPG rule?

I think I've seen your opinion on mirrored stuff throughout years of posts, don't recall all of it, but I kind of side more on the mirror's would have been fine if eternals had never existed. I personally prefer one person who put the time into owning the T1 item being able to profit off of it, just not that they were able to do it so easily due to eternals. And without eternals, t1 chests and such that needed colorings might have encouraged instead to have many, many more t1 chests that were cheaper for the owner to recolor before mirroring as somebody with a 4+ off color, 6l wouldn't dare recolor unless it was within their time and currency affordability to get it recolored and the color combo was valuable (although to be fair, I'm sure owners would have just pushed the cost on to the mirror owners "Down payment of, thousands upon thousands of chromes, you get back whatever is left over once I rereach the off colors").

It would have also maybe encouraged locking off certain mod rolls in exchange for others. We could have a max crit chance dagger of whatever % and max crit damage, but could only roll x attack speed because if it rolls a certain crit roll or higher, it can't possibly be max attack speed or something else and thus another dagger could be the mirror worthy dagger for being the fastest attack speed, on top of having as close to max crit as it could get with that attack speed roll. Probably would have been difficult to code but I like variety and options, even if mirrored t1 items is also technically reducing variety.

At the same time, I wouldn't cry if mirrors and end tier mirrored items left.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Buy a headhunter in league.

I don't have big mirror dreams so i would use it on a fun item in league.
"
Find a mirror, lol... Dream big!

If I found one, I'd let it sit in the stash until the league is over. Then I'd use it to buy something stupid on Standard.

This
"
turinga2014 wrote:
Betrayal yourself and move to the respective league, or keep playing at ssf league?

I am gonna do what I did in close beta with my 2 I found before total wipe.Sell them for dem juicy exalts.

Spoiler
Or just keep it as a trophy for myself
Bye bye desync!
"
Chris wrote:

Players can easily opt-out characters or their entire league progress (masters, atlas, etc) at any time that they want to start trading or partying.

On the character selection screen, there's a button that performs a one-way transfer of a character to the equivalent non-SSF league. After doing this, the character appears on the regular ladder for that league and can trade and party like anyone else. Individual items can be moved over to the regular leagues by creating a temporary mule character that you transfer.

Probably that?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info