PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The streamers are wrong, let me give you pro tips

Spoiler
"
Darthbones wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Here's a simple one: sell all those scraps and whetstones you find early on. The wisdom scrolls come in very handy.

I would advise against selling the whetstones. Those will be used later for the chisel recipe. If you need scrolls, sell the transmute orbs.

I sell all my excess Portal scrolls for Wisdoms.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
saving 150/1500 fusings is retarded you are better off linking it your self

This is very poor advice. Sometimes you will spend well over 1,500 fuses getting the next 6-link. Because it's random, see?
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

This is very poor advice. Sometimes you will spend well over 1,500 fuses getting the next 6-link. Because it's random, see?

Sometimes u will spend 10 fusings to get 6L instead of saving 1500 fusings becuz its random see?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
davidnn5 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Sometimes u will spend 10 fusings to get 6L instead of saving 1500 fusings becuz its random see?

Yes, that's the obvious corollary. So what have we learned? Let's take body armour as an example.

If you *need* the chestpiece (either 5-linked or 6-linked) in the near future, hoping for good luck is dumb. It is not dumb to spend extra fuses for certainty; it is dumb to not be able to play your character because you hoped and failed. It will be more common for a SSF player to have only one of an important chestpiece (because they can't just buy one, that's how SSF works), ergo more common for them to sit in this category.

If you have large amounts of time and no need for fuses nor that particular chestpiece, go ahead and spam away. Don't forget, anyone in this category isn't fusing to sell. Because SSF.

Either way: don't expect to get a 6-link in under the average. Thus endeth the learning (and hopefully the bad advice).
I have a useful tip - Check armor or weapon vendors every time you level, their inventory is reset and you can find easy chrome recipes or even 4-6 linked items depending on which difficulty you are in.
Last edited by Disterric on Feb 22, 2017, 1:28:24 AM
Pro Tip: Don't follow any of this advice.

Spoiler
Even mine
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Generally solid advice, but I have to disagree on this one:

"
turinga2014 wrote:
3)Dont waste fusing/jeweller orbs, save them to use Vorici service latter. (5l/6l)

Save up around 200 fusings, then go for manual 5-link. If you're lucky you may get a 6-link instead. Vorici will always give you exactly what you ask for and no more. Only use him if you feel like you absolutely must have a 6-link.
Learn all vendor recepies and use them.

Specially the recepies for getting blue +1 weapons can provide a very good boost early on when playing self found.
Whatever you do, don't listen to this guy:

Spoiler
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
databeaver wrote:
Generally solid advice, but I have to disagree on this one:

"
turinga2014 wrote:
3)Dont waste fusing/jeweller orbs, save them to use Vorici service latter. (5l/6l)

Save up around 200 fusings, then go for manual 5-link. If you're lucky you may get a 6-link instead. Vorici will always give you exactly what you ask for and no more. Only use him if you feel like you absolutely must have a 6-link.

I agree with this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info