Tomorrow we're posting about some balance changes in 2.6.0. In the meantime, here's a teaser!

Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 3:55:07 PM
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Hmmm...the guy in the lower right is using a hulu hoop. What's with that?

I look forward to tomorrow and details.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Sweet, it is easier to get Thick Skin in 2.6. :D

As for Graceful Assault now in place of Fatal Blade, it does not make too much of a difference. Though, I wonder where Fatal Blade's new location is going to be?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 21, 2017, 7:28:50 PM
Well I was already planning to do a voltaxic raider so this is cool.

Hopefully they don't nerf raider haha.
"
Well I was already planning to do a voltaxic raider so this is cool.

Hopefully they don't nerf raider haha.

They buffed Raider up in 2.5 just to nerf it in 2.6, that sounds like an oxymoron.

Spoiler
Might not be the first time they did it, so it is not like GGG is bothered by causing contradiction.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Want to see 2.6 patch notes already :(
"
鬼殺し wrote:

My sad gut predicts closer to Duelist, given his whole 'blade' shtick. This Shadow is starting to feel even more inadequate...

If that is the case, then Shadow will have to claw their way out of this hole, or just dagger down the duelist to get their blade shtick back.
- raics, 06.08.2016

can't wait to mess around with the new tree xd always feels so good re-exploring the tree to find treasure xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
If that "swish guy" is more AOE for melee... can't we just get a single target boost instead of everything being AOE all the time?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info