So about legacy release

Does this mean that Breach league will end in 9 days or will legacy be ran side to side by breach league?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2017, 6:39:37 AM
Breach league ends and a new (Legacy) league starts.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
I think Breach league ends Feb. 27th.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Also, im bored, can we start the league now? Thanks.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
So it means, sorry if it's mentionned somewhere else, that breach char will be transfered to standard right? We'll have to start from zero again? (like ladder reset in diablo 2?)
"
AIbatroll wrote:
So it means, sorry if it's mentionned somewhere else, that breach char will be transfered to standard right? We'll have to start from zero again? (like ladder reset in diablo 2?)
If you mean starting a new league from zero, yes. If you mean playing in standard with your existing breach character and stash items, then no.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"

If you mean starting a new league from zero, yes. If you mean playing in standard with your existing breach character and stash items, then no.

I mean, brand new economy and stuff. Not that interested in standard mode. Thanks for answer!
Last edited by AIbatroll on Feb 23, 2017, 2:07:34 PM
"
AIbatroll wrote:
"

I mean, brand new economy and stuff. Not that interested in standard mode. Thanks for answer!

Yes,that is exactly it.
Breach characters will go with all their stuff to standard realms.
Legacy will start as a clean slate from scratch,so essentially in that aspect it's exactly like diablo ladders.
No rest for the wicked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info