Sooooooo VP goodbye

Why bother with VP when you can play Pathfinder with Scolds and Zerphis? You have godlike sustain without the need of hitting something. Thanks to the current meta people havent jumped on that one yet but next to current CI VP, the combo above is insanely strong.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
raics wrote:
If the game absolutely needs instant leech I'd probably tie it to RT in some way.

I sort of like this. If you're going RT, you're saying "goodbye" to (up to) several hundreds of thousands DPS. Everything takes longer, every kill, so you have to stay alive three/four/five times as long as crit-builds, and therefore you NEED that sustain.

The problem is you can already stack a lot of leech rate which can get pretty high with regen and that would be wasted, maybe if it went 'double leech rate, no regen' and they placed it in the center of the tree again. Then investment in leech rate won't be wasted, CI wouldn't work as good because you typically doesn't have a lot of leech rate bonuses and just picking berserker won't instantly make you immortal.

"
Why bother with VP when you can play Pathfinder with Scolds and Zerphis? You have godlike sustain without the need of hitting something. Thanks to the current meta people havent jumped on that one yet but next to current CI VP, the combo above is insanely strong.

It's not a huge issue, fringe cases like 'combine item X with passive Y' can be tweaked as needed, instant leech is somewhat of a global problem.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 22, 2017, 7:34:09 AM
When will ggg understand that by nerfing you cant fix everything they should start buff other keystones instead
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
When will ggg understand that by nerfing you cant fix everything they should start buff other keystones instead

When they introduce content that's still challenging even for broken builds.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Yeah nerfing vp would just destroy alot of builds if they don't change stuff like reflect.
I've told a solution in the past in some trolling matter,yet it fits actually.

80-90% less effective to es leech.And with that change it can stay in same position.
Bye bye desync!
Some of these suggestions are pretty stupid.
Nerfing it 80-90% would make it useless.
I agree that it needs some kind of drawback with ES builds.

Not sure about moving it. It might work. Then again, it might make life builds on the right side even shittier.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Some of these suggestions are pretty stupid.
Nerfing it 80-90% would make it useless.
I agree that it needs some kind of drawback with ES builds.

Not sure about moving it. It might work. Then again, it might make life builds on the right side even shittier.

Hi.
Bye bye desync!
No source from OP so the post is pretty much BS.

But from what I heard, they will nerf ES nodes to be more in line with life nodes on the right hand side of the tree, ie: with a BIG investment you will be able to get around 6k es
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Just move it. Whoever thought biggest EHP builds in game (CI) should have easiest access to instant leech I don't know but worst decision since EB nerf.

Back when it costed 15 points to go down there for VP something suffered. DPS or EHP and you wernt near as tanky. Even with Acuity you wernt as tanky because it has no ES and only works on crit.

Now it's a no brainer. I bet 90% of ppl at end game are ES VP of some sort. Hell even marauders and duelists are getting in on the CI/LL action!
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 22, 2017, 8:42:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info