Convocation is a bad joke! *rage*

Make it work for trap and totem and I'll be pretty happy with it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Raycheetah wrote:
As far as slots go, put it in a wand or something in your weapon switch. Just make sure you don't have anything like an Aura or Herald in a main weapon/shield, or it will go down when you switch. =^[.]^=

Weapon switches are absolutely not viable for a necromancer.
Or am I supposed to buy another midnight bargain so my maximum number of minions (spectres) doesn´t decrease (that means a spectre dies) while swapping the weapon? Also you usually have your auras or unlinked skills in a weapon or shield because you need the 4,5,6 Links for your minions.

So that does not work. I already swap out gems like desecrate for arctic armor or enfeeble and flame dash for raise spectre once they´re all summoned. There´s simply no slot left for a simple "gathering call".
this game sucks deal with it
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
As far as slots go, put it in a wand or something in your weapon switch. Just make sure you don't have anything like an Aura or Herald in a main weapon/shield, or it will go down when you switch. =^[.]^=

Or am I supposed to buy another midnight bargain so my maximum number of minions (spectres) doesn´t decrease (that means a spectre dies) while swapping the weapon? Also you usually have your auras or unlinked skills in a weapon or shield because you need the 4,5,6 Links for your minions.

So that does not work. I already swap out gems like desecrate for arctic armor or enfeeble and flame dash for raise spectre once they´re all summoned. There´s simply no slot left for a simple "gathering call".

There is, in a unset ring. Git gud nub.
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

To be fair, you chose a bad example. Midnight bargains are cheap as hell.

"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
You can still get that 30% off cooldown helm enchantment :P

But I agree with the rage, at least make it 4sec cooldown or something, in line with the rest.
It doesn't make sense to run bad layout maps with minions right now, apart from filling in the atlas for once.
"

That was just an example for a typical summoner´s weapon. Quite often used though. Cheap? Depends on how rich you are ;)

EDIT: Yeah, in this example even the worst roll of midnight bargain would do the job.
Last edited by IamLoco on Feb 22, 2017, 3:30:39 PM
"
IamLoco wrote:
"

That was just an example for a typical summoner´s weapon. Quite often used though. Cheap? Depends on how rich you are ;)

EDIT: Yeah, in this example even the worst roll of midnight bargain would do the job.

Isn't a decent rolled bargain like 2 chaos? I haven't bought one in forever since I prefer Femurs of the Saints as my Summoner weapon of choice but I haven't even gotten one to sell from dropping for a chaos.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I like Convocation, it has some other benefits. It's not just a good way to unstuck your minions but also to position them to attack a specific target or to quickly remove them from a bad situation. Also, I have two main summoners, one regular 5 spectre summoner and one zombie-splosion one. For the zombie-splosion summoner conv. is an incredibly useful tool for positioning the zombies before blowing up with minion instability.
$bestGameEver = new Game(POA);
$everyThingElse = new Array( D2, D3, TL2, DS3, GD, TQ );

for($time=0; $time<infinity+1, $time++){
░░░░$bestGameEver.own($everyThingElse);
}

$everyThingElse.lose();

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info