Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

I have made a poem to adequately reflect my thoughts on this thread and it staying in GD.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Sarno wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
I like Ziggy, he dosent take himself to seriously
he probably does take his role very seriously

There's a difference between taking yourself seriously and taking your work seriously. :)

Yeah. If you're in a line of work like that you're maintaining a persona, I suppose everyone does that. So you might be very serious about maintaining a persona hat isn't taking himself seriously and all that time viewers can't really know if you take your real self seriously or not.

@Boem
Wanna hear a limerick? :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 23, 2017, 1:17:29 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I have made a poem to adequately reflect my thoughts on this thread and it staying in GD.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fuck you

Peace,

-Boem-

Laureate material right there.

"
raics wrote:

@Boem
Wanna hear a limerick? :)

Spoiler
say no
Everyone has their place on the ladder. viz. those with aspiration climb.

† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Feb 23, 2017, 5:17:15 PM
Can GGG make a replacement for some forum users?

Cant stand Labscalibure. Srsly.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Feb 23, 2017, 5:34:06 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's no fun when the grumpy uncle gets something right. No one should ever script insights and attribute them to that character. Ever.

It was a server error, they patched it almost instantly so nothing else got through.

By the way, my new name for maps is 'demonic belly buttons'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Some of these ziggy haters strike me as the same type of people who would be responsible for bullying or shaming in junior high or high school. You can just tell by their posts. They fit the profile

Other way around. Now that they're no longer the runts in the playground, they get to BE the bullies on the internets.

its a recognised pattern I think, the bullied become the bullies, its the same with kiddy fiddlers as referenced in the milo thread in offtopic. The perpetrators were often themselves victims as a child. A lot of playground bullies have a really shit time at home from their parents or siblings etc.

Its a very twin peaks theme, the idea that these are like negative energies being passed on from one person to another, A bullies B, B bullies C, C bullies D, its Bob the killer, akin to a kind of demonic possession being passed from one guy to the next, infecting them, these negative entities moving along person to person, generation to generation, evil patterns in thought and behaviour transferred down the line.

bob is real, he says he wants to be me or he'll kill me

Spoiler

#blacklodgematters

Internet psychologists lol, funny shit. When they disagree with you, it's obviously that you have some mental issues. Talk about being a bully lmao.
Last edited by tinko92 on Feb 24, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

*shrug* I don't think anyone here has even the perceived brute power to effectively bully anyone. Equally impotent loudmouths shouting mostly at walls covered in chalk-drawn caricatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrMhy1auQLs

That's not me, but I'm just pointing out that "we" are out there despite the usual stereotype :P

Sorry for the trigger earlier (even if it wasn't an accident :D )!

Tbh it seems that this whole thread has been fairly civil and devoid of bullying except for some fairly tasteless photo links a few pages back. Like tinko92 said it seems like a theme that if you have an unpopular opinion nowadays you get labeled as a bad person (™) with all kinds of negative attributes slammed on you like exalts on 3x T1 prefixes.

P.S. Broken bones stop bullies :D
its nothing to do with unpopular opinions, when you go out of your way to slate people, talk down about them, post pictures of them in order to mock them, call them jobless losers etc, esp someone like ziggy d whos just genuinely a nice guy who does a lot for the poe community and doesnt have a bad word to say about anyone, when you go out of your way to be a dick like that then yeah, some people are going to call you out in return. Got fuck all to do with people being labeled as bad people for having harmless opinions, its people acting like negative insulting pricks being called out as negative insulting pricks. What goes around comes around, if people dont want to suck it up then maybe they shouldnt be dishing it out.

Sadly its not a theme, I wish it was, maybe then we would have a better community that didnt feel the need to randomly shit on people without provocation out of the badness of their own rotten heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info