Can somebody make a transcript of Chris Interview? Cant Stand ZiggyD

The comment about how that one guy doesn't ziggy should be able to make a living streaming is so stupid. I applaud him for doing something different, 2 years ago I decided I was done with corporate America and became a day trader for a living and a very successful one. My point being is to not knock a guy because he chooses a not so popular way to make a living. More power to him! And I think he's a fun and knowledgeable streamer by the way, and I've learned tons watching him play.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I was done with corporate America and became a day trader for a living

Where did all these euphemisms come from anyway? Back in the day we called an individual in the business of managing living daylights a hired muscle.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 23, 2017, 3:32:10 AM
"
hellzer wrote:
How can you like him?

Spoiler

Post your own photo, let us judge you as well, smartass. ;-)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 23, 2017, 3:30:56 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
How can you like him?

Spoiler

Post your own photo, let us judge you as well, smartass. ;-)

from rags to riches, mayhaps one should whore out and become a streamer.

Sadly im ugly af and pretty much an autist
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
When I was talking about him getting hired I obviously didn't get in the actual nuances of how he'd sort out his life for the job. Main point was that I feel they should have an official representative (no matter how annoying) doling out the info.

That said I can actually respect the dude for sticking to his guns and keeping himself "unleashed". I guess having different vids for info and some community dude interviews is a bit of a hassle when essentially one guy can do both. Well there's no pleasing everyone and I guess it's just my turn to be unpleased :P

Also whether or not paparazzi report anything of value (which in itself is subjective) has less to do with the comparison than the fact that they live by leeching information. I'm sure Ziggy has some quality content but then again I'm also sure that someone wants to see pictures of Britney Spears' cooch as well...
I like Ziggy, he dosent take himself to seriously
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

That's just the regulation grade Aussie charm at work, he probably does take his role very seriously.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Some of these ziggy haters strike me as the same type of people who would be responsible for bullying or shaming in junior high or high school. You can just tell by their posts. They fit the profile
Ziggy is your typical tryhard streamer that overreacts to literally everything, even linking a 4S gloves with 1 fuse (woooow, loook at thiiiiiiis, hahhaahha, guys did you see this!!!!!! this is awesome I love this game!!!!!!!!!).

However, he kind of controlled himself in those new interviews, they were watchable unlike his corny streams.
"
raics wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
he probably does take his role very seriously

There's a difference between taking yourself seriously and taking your work seriously. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info