Returning player!

Hey guys!

So I started playing this game and ofcourse fell in love with it all over again. First time I played I never got far at all but this time I'm really determined. I first started four years ago.

Just hoping some of you who are reading this could link me to some builds they would recommend for basically a raw noobie!

Thanks very much and I look forward to your replies :)
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 8:54:23 AM
Welcome back! Any particular kinds of builds you'd be looking for?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Probably something tanky to start out as like a marauder maybe? Then eventually I'd like to be a with cause it seems everyone plays as a witch lol.

What is your personal favourite?
I like my ranger iceshot/blast rain but is not tanky ;) but thats what i like;) but if u look for some tanky build u can try this1:
[2.5] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything
Is as witch but there is other links in this guide as marauder or Templar and scion. I'm playing as witch and is fun and tanky got to lvl 90 so far and can run t15 maps.. didn't got to sharper yet;) farest I got is Minotaur manage to kill it last weekend. Currently I'm on 8k es.. but I don't have that much time to play so I think u can get wery far with this build;) GL&HF..
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info