Best HC SSF build for a new league? Opinions?

I dont think anything beats totems for a starter build, just a question of your preference really:

pizza sticks
rf
warchief
Trappers are very powerful, dont require anything more then a 4 link to pass most maps, and after cruel lab you get the best nodes the saboteur offers - so the pressure to do merciless and uber labs can be ignored for quite sometime since the last 4 points, offer so little DPS or utility, its hardly worth caring about, and doesnt require specific uniques.

I'll stick to my original idea of running an ele bow build, and if a god item drops I'll plan around it.
It this fails, I'll go FB totems - but I find totem builds' playstyle boring...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Docbp87 wrote:
ED
RF Totems

It isn't easy to say yet though, since we don't know if there will be any changes made that will make something either a great option or a terrible option. Patch Notes needed!

RF totems FTW

super safe and no real gear requirements
I dont see any any key!
RF totems neither leech nor taunt though. Those two aspects are what makes Chieftain so good i feel.
Groundslammerjammer
I really liked when I was running a shock nova trapper. While there are uniques that can make the build better, you can definitely run with just about anything you can find. I had my trapper awhile back that got up to around 500% crit multi and wrecked face (Had vortex trap offhand for a supporting offensive, to slow down enemies when I needed it).

Though the sp sucks for a little while, it does get better with a little investment into your sp regen. Also, reflect immune ftw.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
MaidenPain wrote:
2. It would be hard to get Whispering Ice in solo self found mode

I got the cards for it by accident just through leveling, they seem very common.

Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 29, 2017, 4:26:11 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
MaidenPain wrote:
2. It would be hard to get Whispering Ice in solo self found mode

I got the cards for it by accident just through leveling, they seem very common.

indeed they are. actually got an entire set in a run once.
Last edited by awave on Apr 30, 2017, 7:11:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info