YouTube or Twitch?

YouTube has taken over the modern day Internet as the largest hub/site for uploading and sharing video media with each other. But although the majority of the community in the world are not gamers, the majority of the Internet-using community is. So it makes sense that YouTube is mostly gameplay videos.

But showcases of gaming aren't actually predominantly found on YouTube. Twitch, as almost everyone knows, operates on a live-stream gameplay idea instead of the video upload idea that YouTube has.

So, to sum it all up, I was wondering. Which do you like better for PoE, and are more willing to watch? The live-stream Twitch? Or the video upload YouTube? And why?
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 12:17:18 PM
I dont watch POE at all, i play it myself...
Twitch is for long run topics like farming or seeing how builds in realtime develop. (Mathil, ziggy & co)

Youtube is for Sience stuff (Demi) or Tutorials, or short Buildguides.
I wouldn't watch a so called lets play series of PoE on youtube. That would be boring as f...

Example, If I play I usually put on a series on Netflix or turn on Twitch. Sometimes Youtube.
But the player interaction on twitch is entertaining and gives you the feeling of beeing involved to the gameplay.

YT has a cancerous comment section. I hate it.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Twitch is fun, YouTube is cool
anything is everything
youtube

so I can save the video by "liking" it

so I can download the video and play it at a faster speed
I know youtube allows x2 speed but sometimes It causes massive lag and if the video is several hours, it's not fast enough, I usually watch speedruns at x4 or x3, except if they are first person shooters

I'm not too familiar with twitch, I tried it a bit but I was too "alienated" by it, downloading twitch videos is harder if I recall

I don't like watching anything live
I watch a lot of both. I usually have either a stream or a youtube video of some kind playing on a secondary monitor at work.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info