Link me some articles to read.

"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
kobrakhan wrote:
Not a bad analysis, but from a bad perspective. See, at some point the author differentiates himself demographically, then says that, because he's not a "loser," the politics playing to his demographic at their expense is better than the politics playing to the disillusioned 4chan demographic.

Well, to hell with him. As Tyler Durden says, this is our Great Depression... and it's creating a new Greatest Generation.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 21, 2017, 3:19:40 PM
"
It only took two pages for your thread to be hijacked by the newly empowered Off-Topic armchair pundit gang.

This made me literally laugh out loud. Just hit my funny bone right. :)
Censored.
reading this atm :

Perfect charge compensation in WTe2 for the extraordinary magnetoresistance: From
bulk to monolayer

You said anything

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.8335.pdf
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info