Elemental Equilibrium Elemental Hit, Claw Templar with Iron Reflexes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAMwCcQPbBLMFWw6tFE0UdRUgGS4aOB0UI00n7SmlKk0s6TKJM1Y62DrtPC0_J0A2Q2NEckWWSn1M_03YVvpX4lj1WfNmnmegaods9m5pbqpxTXKpdEF35Xq4ewd82YFvhMSHdox2kAqQVZLNkvOYrZrPncSePKIAp4SsR6yqrpOvbLT5tzG3Prelud3AGsS4xPbFisau1I_V-N0N4oDsOPAf8i_z3fou-tL8xf6_

I'd love to get feedback on this build. With EE, it's more of a dice roll because Elemental Hit can hit the same element can hit twice.

I went with the rule of having more survivability than damage. I took most of the Armor & Energy Shield nodes just because the total armor per point value is fantastic. I added in a bit of evasion from the middle of the tree to help with Iron Reflexes/Armor. I also took the big mana nodes that I thought were pretty close, mostly for auras. I think key gems for my build will be:

Elemental Hit > Weapon Elemental Damage > Melee Damage > Faster Attacks > Life Leech > ?????

For AoE Damage:

Whirling Blades (will be getting a buff)
New AoE melee skills

My reasons for building a Templar like this?

-I like chances, and throwing them dice.
-Templar will look hilarious/awesome using claws and using evasion armor.
-Shock value.
-Claws are extremely underrated.
-Slight change of pace from other builds (of my own) and I think I'll enjoy it.

PS: Yes, I used a bit more then 80 points but it's a realistic goal for me from having a level 70 in Closed Beta plus the points you get from quest rewards. I've also thought about using a Staff.
Last edited by Jakzca on Feb 22, 2013, 8:52:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info