I still cannot defeat uber Atziri after these 3 years

T.T

WHY???!!!

I managed to kill all her subordinates deathless. I could even facetank the cursed three of hers. While fighting herself however, as long as I cannot kill her split phase within 10 seconds I continue to lose ES until she finishes me off with one lucky spear. This is obviously the last set of alluring abyss I can afford before ES and BF get destroyed next patch!!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQIRAycFtQYgBqIHHgeZDXwOSA5cD8QQexCSES8RUBGWFHUV1xXtFr8X3BslHU8gbiLqIvQj0yT9KgsqOCsKLL8wfDGwMjI1uTt8PV9E0kV-SVFJsUuuTI5Ms04qUDBRR1JTVL1WY1b6WHVZ8FuvXEBd8l9qaoxq-mwLbRltbG8ncFJ0oHX9d9d_K3_GhG-Eooaujb-PYI_6kyeVLpaLl5WX9JpqoS-io6LZo-enK7DYtAy1SLjKvG--Or6KwzrIFMrTy_XQH9DQ1ELUUtW518_ZW9mG2xrcveLV5w_nVOd06NbpAuq662PsGO1B74jv6_DV9W_5N__e
use a warchief totem as a friend, or a spell totem with wither or just level up a marauder with ancestral warchief totem build and kill evrything with 3-4 ex budget.
u can also go dualwield if ur problem is to kill the copies, can I ask u what's ur dps?
I would go with concentrated on copies instead of critical damage.
Anyway mate, gl, ur drop will be a shining vertex but if u wanna kill her for ur personal satisfaction, well, u re close to achieve ur goal, don't give up.
use a ruby flask with increased duration instead of kiara's.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Feb 17, 2017, 11:32:41 AM
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
use a warchief totem as a friend, or a spell totem with wither or just level up a marauder with ancestral warchief totem build and kill evrything with 3-4 ex budget.
u can also go dualwield if ur problem is to kill the copies, can I ask u what's ur dps?
I would go with concentrated on copies instead of critical damage.
Anyway mate, gl, ur drop will be a shining vertex but if u wanna kill her for ur personal satisfaction, well, u re close to achieve ur goal, don't give up.

I dont even have anymore alluring abyss sets left to even hope for it.
I have no idea what my DPS is since blade flurry is channeling.

My average damage per use is 5780.

With all DPS flasks turned on that is 20K.
"
pr13st wrote:
use a ruby flask with increased duration instead of kiara's.

I dont get it. How would that help? I dodged everything flame blast attack.
yeah mate ur average damage is not bad but not either good, u don t use hatred if u can manage the mana res u could drop vulnerability using the witchfire flask. but try even a totem as backup, wc for dps wither for slowing at least the one who throws spares...
What was hitting you in the split phase? Take and charge up multiple Vaal discs, and pop one before each split phase.
U MAD?
You need to understand what is killing you,this is from wiki
(Atziri Third form
One holds a spear in her hand that fires a single projectile at the player; dealing bleeding damage over time.

One has fire on her hand and casts a single Flameblast on top of the player's current location (Similar to first form's single flameblast).

One has lightning on her hand and casts a chain of randomly placed Storm Call

One has a mirror and reflects a high amount of damage. Attacking this with direct damage is fatal and is only an option for characters that deal indirect damage.)

So you are either dying from bleeding after spear attack or hitting the atziri with the mirror(She has reflect)
So if it is bleeding take antibleed flask if it is reflect dont hit the one with the mirror

I hope this helps
It's a mechanical fight though. [Removed by Support] you'll figure it out.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Feb 17, 2017, 1:02:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info