453 ES, 93% Spell, 55 Int, 16 All Res, 20% reduced DOT

Got the shield when it was at 464 ES, rolled it once with Divine Orb, removed T6 Crit suffix with 2ex+scouring combo. YOLO Exalted T1 All Res, YOLO Exalted T1 Int on second use. Oh well, I guess I was blessed on my first attempt to do Meta-craft, I'm not going to push my luck anymore with this item.

Edit: Edited topic name.

Edit2: Linking what it looks today. (Q4 2018)
Last edited by Tonu on Oct 29, 2018, 3:51:37 AM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2017, 6:22:13 PM
Nice, that is actually mirror worthy imo, sell it for 1000+ ex on standard, or use it yourself and make a mirror thread :)
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 16, 2017, 7:11:55 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
Nice, that is actually mirror worthy imo, sell it for 1000+ ex on standard, or use it yourself and make a mirror thread :)

What are you even talking about lol
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Yep it's definitely worth at least a couple hundred exalts. Too bad it has T2 flat ES instead of T1.

I think that is the T1 now actually.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shield&an=int_armour
Last edited by Dkodr on Feb 16, 2017, 3:37:17 PM
"
Cenzia wrote:
"
Dkodr wrote:

What are you even talking about lol

I am talking about it being the best spell damage shield with Int/all res in POE existence,
AND it can be master crafted with f.ex cast speed. It has 4 tier 1 stats and spell damage that is t2, on the highest spelldamage base, Fossilized Spirit Shield.

http://poe.trade/search/akiukononaritu

"
Dkodr wrote:
I am talking about it being the best spell damage shield with Int/all res in POE existence,
AND it can be master crafted with f.ex cast speed. It has 4 tier 1 stats and spell damage that is t2, on the highest spelldamage base, Fossilized Spirit Shield.

http://poe.trade/search/akiukononaritu

This is the same conclusion I came to after searching poe.trade, google and various Mirroring servises. I'm not so sure that is there enough people that wants ~500 ES shield with a lot of Spell% instead of racking up ES with different item base. I'm currently running that shield with 8% Cast speed with the open suffix slot since I hit capped cold resist earlier.

One guy already contacted me and asked if it's for sale. I'm most likely going to keep using it until this league ends. I'm not sure what to do with that shield after it ends at Standard.
The 53 Int gives approximately the equivalent of 50 flat es, so in total the shield is on par with
the best titanium shields that has 2 tier 1 es rolls, spell damage roll and no int.
It gets less block chance and resist, so it is a decision between damage and defense.
In my opinion it will be interesting to mirror it for many non-crit caster builds, the open suffix also gives it a flexibility that is more worth than the 15-18% a top resist roll gives, the range of master mods it can have gives it a broader appeal.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:

Oh ok, didn't realize that we had legacy flat ES for shields. I see ES could roll to 145 flat at one point. Wonder if there's someone with a legacy mod busy trying to craft a shield with 700+ ES. Highest on server is this so far:

The shield you have a copy of here must have been crafted during the Essence League, at which point the Deafening Essence of Woe would grant flat ES values which would go above the maximum Tier 1 flat ES value at the time (ES values granted by Deafening Essence of Woe have been nerfed since).

A few things worth noting, with regards to you wondering about the possibility of a higher ES one:
- As far as I know, the Legacy Tier 1 Flat ES roll on shields was nerfed prior to items going as high as ilvl 84 which is the ilvl needed for the Unassailable 121-132% ES roll, preventing these Legacy bases from being made into current all Tier 1 items;
- As far as I know, if you divine an item made with a Deafening Essence of Woe during the Essence League, its flat ES value will be rerolled to either current Tier 1 ES value or current Deafening Essence of Woe ES value (not sure which);
- Not important but just because it's somewhat on topic, if you divine a shield with a Legacy Tier 1 Flat ES roll, it rerolls within its Legacy Tier 1 Flat ES range and does not drop to current Tier 1 value unlike for instance the Global Critical Strike Multiplier on an Amulet or a Quiver.

As for OP's shield... congratulations, that is one beast of a shield.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Broccolini wrote:

- Not important but just because it's somewhat on topic, if you divine a shield with a Legacy Tier 1 Flat ES roll, it rerolls within its Legacy Tier 1 Flat ES range and does not drop to current Tier 1 value unlike for instance the Global Critical Strike Multiplier on an Amulet or a Quiver.

Actually this is the most important bit. Didn't know that divining a legacy flat ES mod (not essence crafted) will keep its legacy tier. If so then it should be possible for some with the legacy flat ES mod to get a shield with:

- 145 Flat
- 188% increased ES

The titanium shield you linked should be craftable to 704ES with perfect rolls. Wonder why none of the rich players have not tried to break 700ES.

It's not ilvl 84+
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Broccolini wrote:

Actually this is the most important bit. Didn't know that divining a legacy flat ES mod (not essence crafted) will keep its legacy tier. If so then it should be possible for some with the legacy flat ES mod to get a shield with:

- 145 Flat
- 188% increased ES

The titanium shield you linked should be craftable to 704ES with perfect rolls. Wonder why none of the rich players have not tried to break 700ES.

It's not ilvl 84+

What Dkodr wrote, as written in my original post as well.

I was actually offered - and turned down - 80 ex for that blue 1 prop shield. That was before "new tier 1" appeared though of course.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info