NO DRAGONS!?

WHERE ARE MY DRAGONS DAMNIT! I'M TRIGGERED!

just joking, it's a prank bro!
i wonder if they will ever add a side zone or a few maps that exclusively have dragons roaming around with dragons flying by in the background while you fight the once on land.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 5:32:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We already have three
Why do you want more?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
We also already have actual dungeons, so if GGG adds dragons WotC might sue.
I want a pet dragon :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Do you allow me to report this as spam, Sir?
here is your dragon!

Spoiler
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Feb 15, 2017, 7:50:37 AM
"
Miazga wrote:
here is your dragon!

Spoiler
i know what you were trying to do and it didn't work. i absolutely despice scary meaning that i also despice you, begone from this community you scum!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
SuperMotte wrote:
if it was spam yes but not it's not spam, the second half was serious and you know how beautiful dragons can be
dunno .. we already have the flying überchicken in aqueduct.. perhaps something similar might work.. hey you never know, maybe the boss in act 11? :)
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
VoidExilePoE wrote:
"
SuperMotte wrote:
if it was spam yes but not it's not spam, the second half was serious and you know how beautiful dragons can be

But the game doesn't have any backgrounds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info