Forced name change for no reason

"
Ennui wrote:
"
Okay... first of all try to be mature enough and face the facts that you are now a crybaby about this. Atleast try to understand that if you are simply saying the same bullshit over and over again you won't solve the problem you generated for yourself.You DID impersonate him, because you used his name, intentionally or not, its a fact NO COMPLAINING, it implies, that
"
This person LIED and purposefully mislead support to SCAM me out of my name.
is a bullshit, he never lied and never mislead anyone, he is using that name since 2012... mate, 2k fucking 12 you know what that means? he is here from the really start with THIS NAME, whats HIS NAME, and moreover he is a supporter, and not the little one (he spent $1000 on this game for the developers before 2012 ended!!! so basically he is one of the main supporters who gave the game the starting cash). Not to mention that the situation lead to a decision from the support site (and surprise... they believed to the man who is here from ages ago and maybe the support him/herself knew XvXReaperXvX personally)

Omg im a "crybaby" QQ. Happy?

The biggest flaw in your assumptions is the fact that you think I havent put any money into this game. Im not going to assume I know how much anyone else spent in this game but I have spent well more than my far share. Also what does it matter if you spend some money? So by hitting "X" dollar amount I get to have special perks? Whats next then "X" more dollars you get drop rate increase? Spew your bullshit somewhere else assuming that I "DID impersonate" since you dont know what impersonation is then so let me help you
Impersonate: pretend to be (another person) as entertainment or in order to deceive someone.

I didn't do this so in no way shape or form did I impersonate. Also I've created no "problem for me" GGG caused this issue when they decided to show bias to someone with not evidence.

Yes, I would be happy if you could wrote that together with the fact, that you understand why is this whole thing here...^my biggest flaw? sure it would be if that would be true (but in fact I saw your supporter title and im not a retard so I know you "spent more than your fair share" that no one forced you to do) "Spew your bullshit somewhere else assuming that I "DID impersonate" since you dont know what impersonation is then so let me help you" thanks, but I KNOW the definition, sure it seems you don't ...what a shame... let me help you "in order to deceive someone" that's the part what you need to understand. You decieved EVERYONE who saw "your" name with that character in game. FINE here. I hope this discussion ends here, because if after all this "Spewed bullshit" here you can't understand what was wrong with your reaction, then just please leave the community, or learn law at uni and understand there. <>
Last edited by Razgarnok on Mar 28, 2017, 11:51:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info