How many 6 years old kids can you realisticly take on in a fight to death?

If there is one millions of kids jumping on you, you'll obviously lose the fight. So it mean there is a limit?

You're in a school and everything in the school could be used technically to defend yourself. How many of them do you think you can take down? And.... how would you do it?

Last edited by diablofdb on Feb 13, 2017, 6:42:02 PM
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 3:20:39 AM
Kite them and pick them off in small groups.

Six year olds. Geez.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
If you had to fight a horse sized duck, or a hundred duck sized horses, which would you?
I'd dress up like a zombie, and act really crazy. They'd be running from me in terror.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 14, 2017, 4:22:04 PM
What weapons are allowed? Can I use flamethrower, for example? Can kids arm themselves with guns?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
For any reasonably in-shape, military-age male, it would be like Neo fighting an army of Smiths. A million? Perhaps not. Several hundred? Should be doable.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Pretty sure i could kill each with one punch. And could probably do it faster than they could climb over the corpses.
The problem is i would run out of breath pretty quickly. But the corpses might be stacked so high they wouldnt be able get over them.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
Pretty sure i could kill each with one punch. And could probably do it faster than they could climb over the corpses.
The problem is i would run out of breath pretty quickly. But the corpses might be stacked so high they wouldnt be able get over them.

I think what you want is avoid being surrounded, you just go into a narrow corridor or a door entry and the kick them in the face and get them one by one until your body is completely exausted of kicking kids in the face.

Or you just go on a quick rampage using a chain or something and wack them all as fast as possible.
"
diablofdb wrote:

I think what you want is avoid being surrounded, you just go into a narrow corridor or a door entry and the kick them in the face and get them one by one until your body is completely exausted of kicking kids in the face.

Or you just go on a quick rampage using a chain or something and wack them all as fast as possible.

Well i have an assault rifle (with bayonet), sword, and a pistol. With those im pretty sure i could stay awake long enough to kill 20 thousand or so before sleep deprivation kicks in and gets me killed. But if im allowed to use my brain, i would just knock out the stairs in my house and could die of old age. Is it called cannibalism if they were trying to kill you?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Depends on context.

First off, why should I fight them? I would prefer to avoid a fight to the death with an unknown and possibly unlimited quantity of six-year-olds. Can't I simply escape? My routes of escape must be cut off.

Also, what exactly would motivate a horde of six-year-olds to participate in a fight to the death? I imagine this wouldn't be an easy task. And if they were somehow motivated, I'm unsure if I would have the motivation to fight them. Perhaps I would prefer to die than to become a mass murderer of six-year-olds.

I can imagine myself in some kind of Chinese mega school of the future with a million six-year olds when a zombie apocalypse strikes and I find myself surrounded by a million little, determined and hungry zombies. Once again, I'll have no desire to see how many of them I can fight to the death. My immediate thoughts will be to secure a weapon, basic survival items and get the fuck out of there. The thought "wow, I'm surrounded by a million bloodthirsty Chinese kids, let's see how many of them I can take in a deathmatch" will not appear in my head.

If we put all this aside, if escape is impossible, there are no weapons around and I must fight, even if I managed to secure a chokepoint, I would take quite a few with me but would still be overwhelmed in minutes. If it's a fight to the death and there's an unlimited quantity of little fuckers, I'm done for. Anyone's done for. Why? Because fighting is fucking tiring. Especially if it's a fight to the death with a berserk horde of preschoolers. They'll tire me out pretty quickly.

Fighting drains your stamina very, very quickly. This is why professional fighters spend most of their physical training in endurance exercises. I had a buddy who was a national team-level wrestler for years, he once told me how he stopped training for half a year and, when he resumed, he could barely keep up for a few minutes. He said every minute of additional endurance came with a ton of hard work.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 15, 2017, 2:58:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info