Skills Stuck

Game gets stuck and it auto-casts the same skill as soon as it can even though I don't click it. I remove the gem and it's fixed for a little bit and then start on another skill. Unable to open doors or chests when the thing keeps auto casting.

I had to exit the game and died because I kept stopping to cast and lost exp. This is not the first or second time this has happened so hopefully it's something that can be fixed.

Checked for sticking keys, not the issue.
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 6:16:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
In the middle of Lab the same bug, unable to play the game so you have to leave to end the bug. Reload.. start over my Lab. and boom same BS. Can I get some feedback on this bug that I've encountered several times, it ruins the playthrough.
Reading the thread I'd certainly be open minded about whether this is a fault with the game or if the issue lies elsewhere. Have the skills getting stuck all been bound to the same key?

If the problem does lie with the game then they'd almost certainly need more information to track it down. Try making a note of the skills that are affected, the supports linked to them, and the zones you've been in. Anything that might help them find a pattern.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
NO sticking keys and different skills. From the first time I posted: I've had one skill gems get stuck casting, checked the keys, it's not bound to my mouse, take the skill gem out and another skill starts doing the same. Only game with this issue, no other games, apps, etc and weird for it to only happen with this game, and only stops after restarting.

If it was keys you'd think the problem would start again after I restart, since I'm not touching the keys they should still be stuck.
GGG?

Same bug, again. I can remove the skills from the buttons and the skills keep casting and I cannot click on ANYTHING else. I can't go through a portal, click on my stash, and removing the skill from the socket means it jumps to another skill.

Clearly it is NOT the keyboard or a mechanical issue if it keeps casting something that isn't even bound to the buttons. I've tried a different USB keyboard that is new to double check and still the same issue. I have to quit the game, lose my maps and hope it doesn't happen during another Uber Lab.
If you are waiting for a GGG reply, don't. They rarely reply here unless they need some clarification on something. This is for us to report bugs to them.

If you want help, then email support: techsupport@grindinggear.com
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
I have this happen every so often. It occurs mainly with Q, W & E skills, so I thought it was an issue with my keys sticking, so I popped them out and cleaned them (did not see anything but cleaned anyway). Still happens but I usually can stop it by manually casting the skill a few times. Sucks but it happens so rarely that it isn't a big deal to me.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info