Is my build crap?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAV9BfkMcxB7ES8V8Ba_G60i6iP2JpUrCi1VMgE2PUcGTZJR2VRHVUtW9V3yXkVh4mKsbAhsjG1sdf17FIw2jb-OipLzlLiVZpfQmyadqqLZo4qmf6a-sJKw2LGzshm0xbVIvjrDOsu9zerPetQj1ELYdtsa227b5-LV5oHndOjW6f7rFOtj7UHxivlj-uv_kw==

I primarily used my skill tree for increasing my max health and evasion. For attack I use daggers, I'm currently in merciless and can kill most things fine but every once in a while there is an enemy that just refuses to die (most likely from resisting elemental damage?)

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

(my gear)

Last edited by EdeaLee on Feb 8, 2017, 5:07:38 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2017, 6:57:10 AM
This is not how you play POE... OMG there are too many mistakes with this build. I need to make another long write up.
Look up a build guide and learn how things work together. Your build isn't even a build, even as an early leveling setup. Like Deadpeng referred to, there is so much wrong with your passive tree and gear/gems that it will take a long time to point it all out.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I think telling someone xxx isnt a build would be wrong for this game because of how GGG sees it (or doesnt see it?) i cant remember what im trying to say or how to say it

Just play D3.
Lol how so? I'm able to hold my own 90 percent of the time, I'd like if you could go into more detail with what I should do
Good god this is awful
"
EdeaLee wrote:
Lol how so? I'm able to hold my own 90 percent of the time, I'd like if you could go into more detail with what I should do

You explicitly said a tough rare will stonewall your character. Obviously it isn't working.

And I just said, there is so much wrong with the random direction of your tree, gear and gems that it isn't worth going into without investing an hour of just wall of text. For example, Silimut and I both gave somebody in the help and information subforum some advice that probably took us 15 minutes to whip up a piece because they at least had a starting foundation of the mechanics. You have extremely little defence in the tree, hodgepodge of attacks and spells in your gear with no strong connection to your tree, etc. I could go on and on.

It is immensely easier to tell you to look up some leveling guides by popular streamers and youtubers than to give you a play by play.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
EdeaLee wrote:

you need buffer (Life or Energy Shield or both) on both passive tree and gear. Your gear has almost no Life.

Getting bonuses for both Life and Energy Shield is a more advanced tactic and is often considered weak. You have very low Energy Shield amounts on gear, which means splitting your passive tree investment is terribly weakening.

Your weapons have low base stats; "100% increased physical damage" is actually very easy to get on weapons, and boosts it by a lot compared to what you have. You get both physical damage nodes and elemental damage nodes, which again is splitting your investment and weakening unless you do Physical->Cold conversion.

You use both Attacks and Spells, both of which scale differently, and you have pretty much no spell damage boosts.

in short, I guess it could be summarized, you focus in nothing, which makes your power a fraction of a fraction of what is commonly called "a build"
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Are rare enemies suppose to be push overs? I have some direction, I invest lots of points into daggers and have lots of evasion. Lots of max health so I don't get one shoted etc.
I should probably clarify, there's a lot of gems in those armor pieces I don't use all that much. I mostly use bladefall to shred mobs and use duel daggers for single targets while having blade vortex go around my character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info