BUILD CRITIQUE- Scion crit lacerate CI

So i played the game for some time but never really made a build myself. Need some help to refine this build.
The main stuff i focused on are:
1. Energy shield- i heard ES is stronger atm then life-based characters
2. swords( mainly 2h)- i am really liking the katanas
3.crits- dem crits
4.lacerate- cause it looks cool

link to build: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABATsoA5ZuPWBDgwlvnspKX7CbtcM6Kjgkiw-rbWy1SOtjES8rCl3yKgtwUud02xoQe74644RHBtDQX2qP-uwYLL8V14auVmNGcbQM6roNfDQKN2YspqbrN4Po1gW1jb9RR-dUJP3_3jB81FLL9TGw3L3nDwMnRNKj5wIRfytW-nfXdKBYdQYgFHVbr04qTP9DMdrBhO9hIRpViO2p-uHvNuiGYDpSDjwUcRuqwQfXfmMXEPDyWoE6wJynNPb8i6o=
Last bumped on Feb 7, 2017, 8:13:04 PM
Hey, i saw nobody answered your questions so I decided to take the lead and respond.

First off, scion right now is not really a good option for you, it offers little to no damage, has little to no synergy with your build idea and scion is just shit (they are going to buff the ascendancy eventually we still don't know the date).

Also, you build lacks HUGE amount of defense, there's clearly not enough energy shield on your tree to be able to go really far into the content. you would probably have around 5k energy shield with decent gear.

i have another idea that might interest you.

This new build keeps your initial idea ( 2 handed-sword with energy shield with crit obviously using lacerate as the main skill)

I recommend you play this build as an assasin. here's the tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAALDYotnIFPVvaowWv3X9hG_UQrVID6ski8M6KjibtYTFGYr7CfbaGo_rYxEvKwpd8ioLcFKJ04w2DkgRlgcelS7w1UlRj_pcQFS9Fe2Wi9W50NBfan_G7BgsvxXXhq5WY_k374iTJ9fPSbFsCyL0bRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyzRX4OXGr60B_v6yBuUDDZWxslS67pAr6KoS_K07QM6roNfEZxgwlgQ249voAi6ujWBbWNv1FHMHzUUsv1MbDcvecP51Qk_f_eN9TtP38rVvp313SgWHUGIBfcBqI= . you should pick up toxic delivery and head towards deadly infusion as your last ascendancy points. Getting yourself a good weapon is going to be really hard. I recommend you pick up starforge sword, they are around 4 exalted orbs on breach league which is achievable. Doomsower should be your start-up weapon.

You should have more then enough dmg to destroy everything since the build i'm offering you uses the poison as the main source of dmg (it's quite broken at the moment reaching insane amount of dmg).

I'm not going to do a full build guide, but discipline aura should be used with a blasphemy curse as you prefer.

Don't forget energy shield build will run into problems such as stun and freezes. You should pick up the valyrium ring to make up for the stun and potions that gives freeze immunity.

Last edited by RexDaMasta on Feb 7, 2017, 8:15:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info