Oct 31 Screenshot of the Week

Hey guys,

We posted this week's screenshot.

There's a big dev diary update coming pretty soon (next 2 days).

Enjoy!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2014, 4:21:36 PM
You guys are killing me... Whoever is creating these environments deserves a raise (unless money is tight, then just give them a superball or something).

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
that screenshot looks amazing. the game looks polished, I have a question though, on every preview Ive read they say you were running the game on a laptop (the demo they played at least). were you running at that resolution and graphics detail? is there going to be an antialiasing option on the video options?

is there any way we can donate to the cause?
"
castiel wrote:
that screenshot looks amazing. the game looks polished, I have a question though, on every preview Ive read they say you were running the game on a laptop (the demo they played at least). were you running at that resolution and graphics detail? is there going to be an antialiasing option on the video options?

Castiel, do you play Deadawaken?
"
Gaza wrote:
"
castiel wrote:

Castiel, do you play Deadawaken?

I don't, sorry
Awesome screenshot :)
"
Chris wrote:

very nice, but one thing is missing for full atmosphere - FOG!
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Fog would be cool.

So more vegetation to break up the ground texture would be nice too. Things like fungi, moss, lichen. They could even be phosphorescent which would be a cool effect in the dark areas of the screen.
Forum Sheriff
nice screenshot
Holy mother of necro
IGN: vaiNe_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info