If you were a dictator what would you ban in your country?

"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
spell correction

spelling*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
spell correction

spelling*

Though the first one isn't a bad idea either, I'd seriously consider giving mages more freedom or they will probably revolt at some point and the templar order isn't big enough to contain it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
spell correction

spelling*

Though the first one isn't a bad idea either, I'd seriously consider giving mages more freedom or they will probably revolt at some point and the templar order isn't big enough to contain it.

Almost all of them are inquisitors though, and inquisitors are fucking powerful, so I don't know. They might just be able to pull it off. They would also enlist the help of the other crit-based brotherhood, the Assassins.

Good luck trying to fight all those crits. What are you gonna do, RT them to death? lol
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
lol
"
Bars wrote:
Almost all of them are inquisitors though, and inquisitors are fucking powerful, so I don't know. They might just be able to pull it off. They would also enlist the help of the other crit-based brotherhood, the Assassins.

Good luck trying to fight all those crits. What are you gonna do, RT them to death? lol

Why would they need to do that? SRS necros, weapon animators and friggin occultists are no slouches and witches don't really use Blood Magic anymore since the release so templars got fat and lazy. Dunno about assassins, Antiva is far away and even hiring one or two is costly.

"
raics wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Why would they need to do that? SRS necros, weapon animators and friggin occultists are no slouches and witches don't really use Blood Magic anymore since the release so templars got fat and lazy. Dunno about assassins, Antiva is far away and even hiring one or two is costly.

Dunno about assassins?

Repeat after me: blade flurry, blade vortex, blade something, Reach of the Council. Blades and arrows will fly, cover the earth, hide the sky and blood will flow. Besides, the templars represent the church, and we all know the church has the deepest pockets.

Also, they wear totally impractical but badass hoods with masks and have glowing eyes. You can't go wrong with hoods, masks and glowing eyes. The witch ascendancies look like crazy hobos in comparison.

Add some spark inquisitors for, hehe, shock value, get it?

Last edited by Bars on Feb 15, 2017, 6:07:14 AM
Dunno, man, they're still expensive as hell, how much do you think a fully equipped assassin costs in Ferelden orbs?

*crude "your mom" joke appears in head*

must... resist...
"
Bars wrote:
*crude "your mom" joke appears in head*

must... resist...

Just breathe slowly and focus on the return of globe girls, it will be easier.

Last edited by raics on Feb 15, 2017, 8:11:20 AM
Would my ban be successful no matter what? If yes, then I would ban greedy people, not ambitious people, or rich people, just people that does everything to get more than they deserve.

If my ban was implemented like any other law, then I would ban the rights of politicians to enroll their children on private schools, their right to use private hospitals, and their right to live outside the worst neighborhood of the territory that he is allocated to (don't know if I wrote everything right here).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info