If you were a dictator what would you ban in your country?

I would ban Pokemon in my country. Especially that little shitty pokemon Go thing.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 8:20:34 AM
I would ban cigarettes.
I'd ban you.
I would ban money. Society without money is the future!
Sorry SarahAustin. I thought this post was by someone else.
Religion
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Lies.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Dictatorship.

Responses to others: Government needs money to sustain itself, without money your dictatorship will fall and the next bloke won't be so stupid. Banning religion is like saying there's no such thing as absolute truth, it contradicts itself (is "there is no absolute truth" an absolute truth?), if nothing is sacred then your law isn't either. Lies can't be banned unless you can read intent perfectly, otherwise you'll punish mistakes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 4, 2017, 8:07:16 PM
Dumbasses. We would have a small population.
Censored.
murder, usury and bill o'reilly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info