[HSC] HandyG's All Content (Beachhead,Shaper,Pale Council,Chayula,Uber atziri,Uber Lab) Service !!

Saved my botched shaper run!

good service
fast and reliable thx for help mate
Fast, reliable and friendly! Saved me from the werewolf and got me my demon wings. Couldn't ask for a better carry.
He ran my chayula breach, very fast, no problem getting to Chayula. Went in and killed her very fast without any worry about me dying. I had my loot on free for all, and he didn't touch a thing, even when a blessing dropped. Highly recommend him for his trustworthiness.
Great service ! He is a really nice player boosted me Chayula and shaper now in 5 min he is going to boost me a twinned t15 . Really positive feedback :)
Nice clean run!

I was a first timer and got clear instructions and the run was rather quick.

Very nice guy as well, I recommend this service!
Did Chayula and Uul-Netol for me, very fast and save and i got to keep all the loot. Sadly only Skin of the Loyal dropped, but got the Challenge which is more important :)

Great guy, thank you!

Grear service, blessing droped!!!
Great Guy! Recommend for Shaper/Uber Service. Had quite a few shaper sets (7) and 1 uber set to run. Not so much RNG on the shaper runs but got an atziri's disfavour to drop on the one uber run. Didnt have much currency on me at the moment, but plan to 6S6L the axe, sell, and give that man a huge tip, aside from the scraps i've already given him. A++

Ended up finding a Starforge as well, which I plan to flip and pay some to him as well. Great guy overall. So much props

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info