[HSC] HandyG's All Content (Beachhead,Shaper,Pale Council,Chayula,Uber atziri,Uber Lab) Service !!

HandyMD did an UberAtziri run for me. It was very fast and reliable. I recommend this guy to all who wants to finish uberatziri challenge/farm her fast and cheap.
Cool guy, run went off without a hitch!
Im online for a bit !
Needed Pale Council, and Shaper. He was very friendly and understanding, would defo recommend this guy 11/10 went above and beyond. :P

Last edited by blindz02 on Oct 5, 2017, 2:19:17 PM
Another person and me were both looking for a Pale Council carry (but we didn't have the four map Keys). HandyG offered to carry us and gave him 90 chaos for the Pale Council map parts. He went off to buy them. A short time afterwards he was done already and then he gave us 6 chaos back! Very generous and honest.

HandyG went on to carry both of us in the Pale Council map. An item dropped, he asked for only 25% of the value, which was 25c (of 100c item), seems perfectly fair.

Because both the other person and me rather have currency instead of the item, i asked if HandyG could keep the item, and give me 20c for it (our share of the profit would be 75c / 2 = 37.5c). So i tipped him 37.5c - 20c = 17.5c (if the item can be sold for the current poe.trade price of 100c).

He is very cooperative and easy to communicate with, i did not feel paranoid at all with him, even though he had the opportunity to scam us several times!

I definitely recommend HandyG's services to everyone, and i will ask him again if i need a carry for anything :)
did Shaper for me without issues, 10/10
He did chayula for me, blessing of chayula dropped, 10/10
He killed uber atziri+ pale for me, rly fast and nice service, ty :)
Great service, can be trusted.
2 uber atziri done in a few min. Would recommend 100%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info