Donald Trump and US politics

Complaints do nothing. You, people, either stand your ground, or give up already.
It's painful to watch.

I don't get it.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
America is on the verge of a coup right now!
"
sarahaustin wrote:

yeah fuck the left and liberals. I can assure you after what happened in Quebec yesterday we are voting Muslim out of our country

Let me tell you one thing to describe Québec, my brother who is doctor says: "we have 1 or maybe 2 patients per year that has been shot by gun and everytime it's a hunting accident"

Now yesterday we had 6 killed and around 20 wounded.... thx Islam
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Obama is trying to grab the power back?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

The inner circle of Trump is ignoring court orders and other branches of government!
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

The inner circle of Trump is ignoring court orders and other branches of government!

oh wait do you mean Trump is replacing governement branches? just like every new president elected?
I thought there were just 3 branches of US government.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 30, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

oh wait do you mean Trump is replacing governement branches? just like every new president elected?

Not just that, he directs everything to his inner circle mainly Bannon and like 3 or 4 others. Its totally a coup. Theyre gonna loot america! Brace yourself! Dark days are coming! WW3 imminent!
funny news I'm reading about our shooting in Québec.

CNN and some other news are saying that Mohamed Khadir was released and innocent. Meanwhile in Québec the mosque had camera and Mohamed was filmed shoting people and yelling Allahu Ahkbar
"
diablofdb wrote:
funny news I'm reading about our shooting in Québec.

CNN and some other news are saying that Mohamed Khadir was released and innocent. Meanwhile in Québec the mosque had camera and Mohamed was filmed shoting people and yelling Allahu Ahkbar

So you dont trust the police now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info