SRS - CI Build - Need help with CWDT set up

Hi there. I'm playing a SRS CI build in HC Breach League. Link of current equips and passive tree below.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4NfA3iEVAVJxXXFy8YahmKGmwajxslHNwdFB1PHaodviL0JLAo-ipTLL8vbzOHNAo1uTeDOVJBh0WdRnFIjklRSbFLrk25U1JV1lZjV8lYB1qRXGtewF8qX7BilWTnaqxr22wLbRlvnnC7dFV9GH_GgKSCx4MJhEiExYVghq6IWot6jLGPGo9Gj_qTJ5itmuCbipuhm7WdrqEvpuunCKcrqH2qxKyYsnC0DLc-uJO-T76KwcXDOsNtykrK08y80_vXz9kT2VvfiuGI4vfpAuq66-7sGOyK74jw1fba98H31_k3-ej60vsJ_kn-sw==?accountName=DEvil27&characterName=DEvil_DDD

This build seems really solid, DPS seems fine. It can clean maps with almost any mod. Damage isn't the problem. But I was reviewing my defensive set ups and thinking what i can do to improve it.

I was using 5 zombies + 2 spectres + stone golem as meatshell. No CWDT set up. Also I had Vaal Skelletons to increase the meatshell. The problem was that, in some hard boss fight or breaches, the minions aren't enough to distract enemies. Also, sometimes it is annoying to reraise zombies/golem/spetres... or really hard to do so while fighting the boss... then I decided to change my defensive set ups...

First thing I tested was: The meatshell really is important?

Ans: Yep, it is! With zombies I was so much safer against projectiles and single taget bosses...

I decided to keep zombies then. But still... How can I solve the problem with zombies dying during the boss fight... So I realize that I could use a CWDT set up for this skill.... I tested and zombies really works with CWDT support gem... but as I didnt have a CWDT leveled yet, I cant be sure if it will be activeted frequently enough... maybe links zombies and desecreate (to create corpses) with CWDT... I'm thinking about link a bone offering to CWDT also...

So... what do u guys think? Has anyone here used such a set up, or has any idea what could help me with my defensive set up?

Thx!
Last bumped on Jan 27, 2017, 9:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info