Non-Conformists - English Speaking Guild full of Casual Gamers

If your not a lazy bum, read this, its good for you.

What we are all about:

As the name suggests, you may think we are just rebellious individuals that wreak havoc and mischief in the world of Wraeclast. We are more than that, we are people who disagree with many wrong things in society. Ever disliked people who look at that homeless guy asking for money, then judge and assume they are just trying to get drugs or alcohol? Instead that guy just wants to buy a loaf of bread or something to eat? WE are not like that, and refuse to accept anybody in our guild who goes against our ideals. This guild is comprised of people including myself(DubScrub) who will help one another in need to the best of our abilities. We do not judge anybody in this guild. Need something to help finish your build? We got you. Need help defeating Malachai on merciless? We got you. No matter what the case may be, we will help one another as much as we can and not give up either. The more we grow the more we can help each other.

What we look for in a member:

1. 14 and up, that may be a young age but I myself have seen kids younger than 14 with more maturity than a grown man.

2. You can be a nub or an elite veteran, we don't care just be active and help others in need as much as you can and be like Naruto...never give up!

3. Patience is key...that is all I have to say about that.

4. No jackasses(Excuse my language)

We currently have 20 members some residing in Europe but our main region is USA.

We all speak English and play in Standard league, that may change however when we grow enough to be having at least 30-40 people online daily. We also play on softcore characters, but do not feel the need to only play softcore. Play whatever the fuck you wanna play(excuse the language once more)

Feel free to pm me
Our officer(s):
Genryasai
GreenBuddah

I am the leader, and I am online sometimes just to check up on the guild however, I am starting to check my messages daily judging from the increasing amount of messages I get for recruitment into the guild. But for whatever reason I am not responding do not hesitate to pm my officers.

Also we have a discord so message me for an invite.

We are casual gamers that aim to help each other, nothing less. You can do as you please in game and we will be there to help you with anything including endgame mapping and loot but remember that is not our goal. Our goal is to enjoy this game, that is all.

Spoiler
You may ask yourself: Why the F*** should I join this guild?(Excuse my language) All I can say is, figure that out for yourself and come back to me with your resolve.

If you want to join just give us your IGN in comments, or message me.

Last edited by DubbyXIX on Feb 25, 2017, 10:18:23 AM
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2017, 12:00:26 AM
10/10 Would join.
bump
bump
I've sent you a PM~
bump
LF casual Guild to play POE with from time to time. Genokill in game name
Wrote you a PM :)
Checked my PM's And don't see anything I added both you and Dubscrub to my friends list i'll message you if i see you guys get on.
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info