Grocery's EB Freezing Pulse Ice Spear Totem Build! Maps Tested

Updated with an alternate possible build that goes through the witch tree. I forgot to add this.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thx for the update Grocery. I've just finished Act 3 Cruel but I'm strugling cause I haven't had any decent drops so I can't link all the things together that I need :)

No problem. I am back playing this build in 71+ maps, works fine. My FP is quality 18 but only level 18. So damage will increase a lot since FP is heavily based on level of gem.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I recently started a FP templar and i linked life leech and LMP with freezing pulse but i dont seem to get any life back. Do you know why that is? im currently level 40.
IGN Celtix
"
Celtix22 wrote:
I recently started a FP templar and i linked life leech and LMP with freezing pulse but i dont seem to get any life back. Do you know why that is? im currently level 40.

Just make sure you have then all linked. It leeches back a percent of your damage, so at low levels it won't leach back to much.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Celtix22 wrote:

Just make sure you have then all linked. It leeches back a percent of your damage, so at low levels it won't leach back to much.

Click "c" go to defense, leave that window open. Hit Creeps and look at your HP Regen.
Should be rising. Its not a instant effect as used to be in Moba games =)
"
Go0olem wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Celtix22 wrote:

Click "c" go to defense, leave that window open. Hit Creeps and look at your HP Regen.
Should be rising. Its not a instant effect as used to be in Moba games =)

Correct, thanks for the additional response, didn't think of that.

Life on hit is instant, leech is not unless you take vaal pact, which I would not suggest for this build lol.

I think his issue is probably just doing low damage, therefore not leeching much. Is it possible you put it in a second set of weapons?
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I aquired a Life Leech gem on friday and have noticed over the weekend as the gem has leveled up and as my dps has increased that the amount of health I am getting back is increasing.

It may just be that he is doing low damage which will obviously affect how much life he gets back due to the gem only leeching a percentage of damage done back as life.
Thanks for sharing this build, started mine as a shadow and are really enjoying it so far. Im going to create a templar based off this build but im wondering if its reasonable to swap out the cold skills for fire? Im new to the game so sorry if this seems obvious.

Ive always loved playing fire characters but the bit ive played as fire seems underwhelming. Could i do something like sacrifice fitness for pyromanic, and pickup immolation over body and soul to assist in its dps, or would that hurt the build too much later in the game?
Just wondered if you have tried this with a staff and if so whether it was good or bad compared to wand/shield or duel wands. I'm tempted to try it out myself but as I'm still pretty new to PoE and still trying to get to grasps with all the mechanics wasn't sure how to go about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info