Do you Chaos spam?

Do you Chaos spam Regalias, Shields, Hubrises, etc?.
Last bumped on Jan 26, 2017, 6:08:25 AM
I don't always chaos spam but when i do i cry xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
alch + regret, yes.

edit: but only with good rates, in essence you could get 3regret or 5alch for a chaos orb for example.
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Jan 24, 2017, 2:26:13 PM
"Do you even chaos spam?"

Yes. Yes I do. From time to time.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
satanttin wrote:

When I tried Chaos spam first time back in Prophecie, I wasted more than 500 Chaos on my Vaal Regalia and didn't hit anything usable or sellable. I never Chaos spammed anything since then :D
Occasionally, yes. Usually it is not the most cost effective way of crafting something like a Regalia (alt aug regal, for % ES, Resist/Int, Flat ES is usually better IMO), but sometimes you just get impatient, and have to spam!
U MAD?
Lately i have been. I have no idea why, sometimes i just get this weird compelling pull to gamble. Some small inner child in me wants to be the next reddit fairy tale.

I spent some 200c on fingerless gloves only to end with this... it's not bad but it's not what i really wanted either :(

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

When I tried Chaos spam first time back in Prophecie, I wasted more than 500 Chaos on my Vaal Regalia and didn't hit anything usable or sellable. I never Chaos spammed anything since then :D

i have tried a few times 100c and same result yet i keep doing it and hope ion something decent :') not even a 650+ es chest from it :') wish i could stop trying tho :(
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I do it all the times, and limit my self at 5-20 chaos each time.
and made quite bit profit with fingerless gloves, Regalias, and belts.
of course, it is still RNG based, not that stable. so, I don't rely on it.
Last edited by MALDIms on Jan 24, 2017, 2:41:03 PM

To be fair both of these were chaos spams this league.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info