The Lioneye's Watch / And Supporter Packs

Hi One And All,

Main topic Xbox 1

After listening to The Lioneye's Watch and their comments on supporter packs and the way the game is going, I would like to hear from the community:

"What is your stance on your continued support of GGG via "Supporter Packs Purchases in game purchases" in the future, seeing that its going towards the development of and port to XBox 1"?

Last bumped on Jan 25, 2017, 7:06:10 PM
I'll continue to buy packs as I please as long as I enjoy the game and GGG releases good value support packs.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I don't care about xbox1, it's probably a good thing.
I stopped supporting because of Path of Michael Bay, if 3.0 does something to the game that makes us interact with the world and it's monsters again I will gladly support PoE again.
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
I stopped supporting because of Path of Michael Bay, if 3.0 does something to the game that makes us interact with the world and it's monsters again I will gladly support PoE again.

Interact HAHA in an ARPG point is kill asap speed clears that's an ARPG whatever the fuck you want isn't.

Name me one ARPG that has that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i just really hated Lifting; i stopped watching it at ~60%, good god ...

hf with your which support is bestest support!.
(note: older PoE players are better than newer ones because they are/were more loyal; the new ones will be way more unreliable, totally susceptible to other game releases)
i will buy one of the new supporterpacks (when they come out and i need points again). couldnt care less about xbox, im supporting GGG for the fun and game they are delivering to ME.

"

grim dawn.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Last edited by Clownkrieger on Jan 23, 2017, 12:02:01 PM
"
Clownkrieger wrote:
i will buy one of the new supporterpacks (when they come out and i need pints gain). couldnt care less about xbox, im supporting GGG for the fun and game they are delivering ME.

"

grim dawn.

LMAO fuck no I do crucible on LEGENDARY with a cadence witch hunter build things die in a heart beat kind shitty build did you have?

Several builds kill things in 1 hit on legendary mode crucible with all the fucking penalties on you.

Next.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
widardd wrote:

Interact HAHA in an ARPG point is kill asap speed clears that's an ARPG whatever the fuck you want isn't.

Sacred or pre-power creep PoE to an extent (more was promised).

There a thousands of aRPGs and it honestly sounds like your background is very limited.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Jan 23, 2017, 12:14:29 PM
"
LMAO fuck no I do crucible on LEGENDARY with a cadence witch hunter build things die in a heart beat kind shitty build did you have?

Several builds kill things in 1 hit on legendary mode crucible with all the fucking penalties on you.

Next.

totally offtopic but anyways, nothing new from ya :)

your totally missing the point what "interacting with the world and its monsters" means, but that is nothing new as well :)

oh, and ad hominems, nothing new as well. (cadence warder. oneshots MUCH, but im sure a pro like you even oneshots the heromobs, bossmobs, uniques, nemesismobs... :)

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Amazing how quick a topic goes off topic with this community, you've gotta love the POE community.

Back on topic though, I will be skeptical to support the game in future but will do so because I've enjoyed the content thus far.
Although I will give GGG the opportunity to prove themselves once more as they've always done in the past. I must say the podcast had some very valid points about the transparency of GGG and them keeping this to themselves for way too long.

Nonetheless GGG keep up the good PC Development....Which I hope doesn't suffer due to the xbox one release.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info