Cyclone Starforge Slayer needs help !

Hey guys,

so I wanted to try a cyclone build using Starforge. I followed some cyclone guides and tweaked my passive tree for more surviveability https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDHAQ8BQgFHEV7BjXGj4bqiFVIWAnICkuKaUs-y5TNZI5DjrhO7Y8BTwtQKBHflBHU6VeE18_YxdlTWebaPJvO3KpdO108Xasd-N4DXloeu98uHzZgTqCB4NfhNmE74VShrSHaooiivCMz5Bsl3miAKU1plepJ6luqZStja4-r2yygLXyuR29Nr6nwBrAZsCmwQTBB8QVxPbGrsqQz37Tb9d-2L3ZYdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8kHyRfJa9WH2SPcy-Ov-Cv6P

My Gear :

I have 6,6k life, 9k armour and around 88k dps full buffed. Right now I have problems with Tier 10+ maps, there some bosses where I just die immediately. Is my defense setup ok ?

Right now I am thinking about going voidheart + vulnerability, would this boost my damage a lot ? I'm not quite familiar with the bleeding mechanic from voidheart or how to apply shock from my Starforge. Maybe somebody could help me out here. Thanks !
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2017, 8:52:57 AM
helmet belt and amulet are really easy upgrades. id suggest getting some ES as well as a bit of EV, look at boots with AR/EV or AR/ES hybrid

Helmet needs to be replaced ASAP, get hp on it for sure. you want 7k+ to withstand most one hits from T15 or lower bosses and that's IF you dont roll tough map mods.

I didnt look at your gems but if u can afford it, get anima stone and use chaos golem for further phys mitigation

Your boots/gem setup is a bit confusing to me and you should be rocking better auras imo

P.S. If by changing boots, ammy your res's take a hit retool your gear enchants and jewels (easiest way imo)
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info