EQ slayer with disfavour

After 2 weeks of stop I'm leveling a slayer planning to do eq with disfavour and belly ( want to try duelist ). Is it worth it ? I'm made this for fun not for endgame ( and for the next league). Is it better cyclone or eq ?

PS: first idea was a varunastra with Lyon eye renorse but I think it's not good and need a buff from 2.6. So I've changed to 2h.
Any tips for gear or maybe uber lab ?
Last bumped on Jan 23, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
Yes, EQ Slayer with Disfavour is VERY powerful, scaling poison especially. The most popular setups use Cospri's Will, Disfavour, and a few curses (for the poison), and Devoto's (usually).
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Yes, EQ Slayer with Disfavour is VERY powerful, scaling poison especially. The most popular setups use Cospri's Will, Disfavour, and a few curses (for the poison), and Devoto's (usually).

Now I have the money to buy only disfavour. I'll run a belly. With cospri, disfavour and 2 curse ( vulnerability and wm )I don't have to use hatred or heralds ? And neither voidheart.
But for now I will use hatred and ash
Earthquake isn't too great with poison now. Less duration is a mandatory gem, which will cut your poison duration by half or more, which leads to a 1 second poison duration with few or no double dipping modifiers.

The bleed from the axe is the important part, as even with less duration, as long as you hit once every 2-3 seconds, your bleed will always be active and do massive damage to anything that moves. Alternatively you can use bloodlust on your EQ and use Ancestral Warchief to proc bleed on tanky rares or bosses. 5L damage is already overkill for trash mobs. So yeah, don't worry about poison on EQ.
"
darkmark009 wrote:
Earthquake isn't too great with poison now. Less duration is a mandatory gem, which will cut your poison duration by half or more, which leads to a 1 second poison duration with few or no double dipping modifiers.

The bleed from the axe is the important part, as even with less duration, as long as you hit once every 2-3 seconds, your bleed will always be active and do massive damage to anything that moves. Alternatively you can use bloodlust on your EQ and use Ancestral Warchief to proc bleed on tanky rares or bosses. 5L damage is already overkill for trash mobs. So yeah, don't worry about poison on EQ.

So u are saying that is better run the non poison version With belly hatred and ash ?
"
darkmark009 wrote:

It is still easily one of the strongest life+melee setups out there... Poison, even with the less duration is still absolutely broken. The EQ setup that Norse used earlier in the league was preeeeeety nuts...

U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
It is still easily one of the strongest life+melee setups out there... Poison, even with the less duration is still absolutely broken. The EQ setup that Norse used earlier in the league was preeeeeety nuts...

Skill-related duration modifiers also affect poison, so the poison duration of a properly geared EQ would be closer to 0.5 seconds... Norse is also using AW totem for single target, I suspect his poison damage is coming from that rather than from the EQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info