Disconnected from patching server before patching completed.

Hello,

I have downloaded the PoE updater and after installing it (once in my Program Files and once in My files). I run it and it gives me the message "Disconnected from patching server before patching completed." while still on Checking Resources. I have tried using VPN, it worked but it was very slow and stopped at 2% for a connection drop.

I use wireless and I'm very close to the router, I've never had problems in terms of connectivity (no heavy lag spikes or such on any game). I'm running Windows 10 and have a 4 MB ADSL connection. I always have a stable 400-500 kbps download speed so I don't have any doubt about my connection quality. I am from Morocco and when I used a VPN in Europe, as I mentioned above, it worked before being dropped for a slow speed (free VPN problems).

I used WinMTR on "patchcdn.pathofexile.com" and here are the results, no apparent problems : http://pastebin.com/1FiSFQfs

Finally, I'm running PoE as administrator, I tried to add a port argument in the Target box in the shortcut but it didn't help (forgot which port it was).

Thank you.
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 4:51:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info