Blade Flurry Enchant

Blade Flurry Radius or Blade Flurry Damage enchant in helmet?

I've seen several streamers with radius instead of damage but is that the first choice or that's just what they got? 40% increased Blade Flurry damage seems to be quite alot to skip for 12% radius or is it because the damage is broken somehow?
Last bumped on Jan 20, 2017, 9:32:29 PM
maybe someone already has lots of increased damage and prefers AoE for faster pack clearing.. what makes the damage enchant strong is the generic modifier that scales also the poison, so another reason for AoE could be for example running elemental damage version..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
It's all preference. Damage is nice, but it's also additive. When you factor in GG gear and high character level, it's only going to add so much to a build.

The radius is a quality of life upgrade. Makes general mapping easier, makes reduced AoE radius map mods less annoying, gives you more range single target with Conc Effect socketed. Not a direct sheet DPS boost, but the effective DPS boost from the AoE range is nice. Both are good, just a matter of preference.
I would pick radius any day of the week. Look how much increased damage u can get on a flurry tree, look how much aoe you get, youve probably got 300%+ increased damage and ur lucky if you have 15% aoe. If you want another 40% increased damage its there, the nodes are there, grab a jewel socket and u got it. How do you get more aoe? Its an extremely premium stat, and if theres anything wrong with Flurry its that it has shit aoe coverage, the damage is awesome, the aoe is shoddy compared to an alternative live Reave.
Hmm maybe it's just me that wants everything to be faster and easier.
I don't feel like my damage is very high and I'm lvl 91 with all the dmg notes + jewel sockets taken (Copying etup because I'm noob), 6l, 315pdps 30crit chance Sai, phys in rings, phys and as in gloves, etc. pretty much damage everywhere so there's only flask charges+effect left and 20% as extra chaos dmg in uber lab but I don't think that's gonna change the world, or is it?

Maybe it is just me.. Thank you for your answers tho! So it's all preference :)
radius easily and by far

increased damage doesnt double dip and is a tiny drop in the sea of generic damage you can get

in fact, Id go so far as to roll over a BF damage enchant if I really need THIS helm for a BFer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info