Bladefall Bug?

Hello guys,

I just came back to play PoE after many years and i am enjoying the game so far. But now that im buying gear on poe.trade i was taking off everything (amulets and rings) that had dex and strenght that is needed to wear them so finally after i got my new gear i noticed my bladefall doesn't make any damage like it used to do with my hatred and flame golem buff, i reached the 10k DPS and now it's 647,2 DPS only, i already checked my gear, and nothing is red, also the gems linked to bladefall were there and i didn't take them off, idk if this is a common issue or im just being stupid and forgetting something? i hope somebody can help me with this cause i can't do nothing for now until i fix my skill. I already tried another bladefall lvl 11 and still it has low dps. The weapon i use is:

the armor where my bladefall is linked is this one:

everything is normal, nothing is red, the Skill tree is okay aswell so im not sure what is the problem yet. I hope to recieve some help with this! Thanks.
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2017, 12:57:18 PM
Make your characters tab on your profile public.
U MAD?
i just found out it was the belt! it took all the physical dmg and i thought it didn't had anything to do with bladefall cause it was a spell. thanks anyways and sorry abour that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info